CAPTURED POST (Sample)

This post is just a sample of what you will see during the ENTIRE month of February!

Also, this is just a promotional post! Abrianna Vega is a fictional character and has not been kidnapped in real life!

---------------------------------------------
Kelly Anne Blount
USA TODAY Bestselling Author

Hey everyone! I've got an amazing post to share with you today! Seriously, I can't tell you how excited I am for you to see this sample post! Yay!

First things first, check out this epic video by WKOW 37 news reporter Jonathan Yanez (Video link is here: http://youtu.be/WnGLqGI_31A OR found on this page)!

How amazing was that? Seriously! Big shout out to friend and fellow author, Jonathan-Yanez!

I also want to give a shout out to ALL of my awesome Wattpad fans! You are the reason this book has gained over six million reads! Your support is just unbelievably amazing! I am so thankful for each and every single one of you!

Many of you have been asking, when can I pick up a copy of Captured on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. As of right now, Captured is only available on Wattpad. That said, I do have a big secret that I'll announce some time in the very near future! ;)

Again, thank you to every- WAIT? What? You haven't heard of and/or read Captured yet? What is Captured all about you ask? Check out the synopsis below!

Captured Synopsis:

Kidnapped, blindfolded, and thrown in the trunk of a car, Abriana Vega's date with Easton Pierce has taken a terrible turn in a deadly direction. Cursing herself for going on a date with someone she met online, Abriana has no idea that Easton isn't the only one who wants her dead. As her days in captivity crawl by and her plan to escape is thwarted, Abriana begins to lose faith. How long does she have left?

Will she escape? What will become of Easton Pierce?

-----------

Thank you for taking the time to check out my sample post for the Wattpad Block Party! I heart you all!

Also, for anyone wanting to check out my links, here they are:

Website: www.kellyanneblount.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kellyanneblount
Twitter: www.twitter.com/kellyanneblount
Wattpad: www.wattpad.com/kellyanneblount
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kelly-Blount/e/B00BSKKA5Q

Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/kelly-blount

P.S. If you were a fan of Captured, please check out my new horror/dark thriller, Under (http://www.wattpad.com/story/26660429-under)! :)

Over 25 Giveaways from Wattpad Block Party Authors! Stop by and enter! :) 

http://kellyanneblountauthor.blogspot.com/2015/02/over-20-amazing-wattpad-block-party.html