Fourth Year

Lillian awoke from her slumber, and her senses arrived to her again. Her bed, the whitest silk there is, was slightly messy from being used. She stood up excitedly as it's the day, she's finally going home. According to the International Stature of Secrecy, Wizards have to hide themselves while in Muggle areas. This was strictly followed by each and every wizard until they get into the Wizarding World. Lillian adhered to this as well as any witch or wizard in the area.

Her parents aren't awake yet, for it was four in the morning. She wakes up very early in order to leave early and not have her parents see her off. Lorby knows this and already got her covered, he comes into her room and cleans it up for her. She brushed her hair and styled it just the way she liked it. She started to ponder on what she would wear, and began to pack her bag with her books and other school items she will need throughout the school year, and she could never forget the book. Lillian hid it in her bag quietly.

She hears knocks on the door. "Come in." He was just right on cue.

Lorby enters happy as can be for her. He began fixing her bed, and she picked out her favorite dress and began to wear it. The weather was getting cold, so she wore a cardigan to match.  She decided to wear the embroidered Mary Janes that were a gift from her mother. She put her wand in her pocket, and it'll be readily available from that point on. She grabbed the food that was made for her earlier and rushed out the door.

The Hogwarts Express takes students to King's Cross Station in Hogsmeade. The trip was not that bad, as she was just at the outskirts of Oxfordshire. It would be a one hour ride on her broom; she has been doing this since second year, which helped her learn how to position her suitcase without it accidentally falling or weighing her down, by using the shrinking charm. She places it in her pocket and zips it shut and plans for take off. Once she goes through platform nine and three quarters, she returns it back to its original size using the enlargement charm.

Her uniform is in another smaller bag that is different from her suitcase, and she also put it in her pocket after the reducio charm. The uniform included a grey v-collar long sleeved sweater, white dress shirt, the grey pleats skirt, and socks with her famous Mary Janes, which was what she wore already. All she had to do was wear her tie, which she had to learn on her own if she wanted to leave earlier, and without her parents' influence on her.

The black-haired girl took Marley and placed him in front of her on the broom. He's quite used to flying with her now, and she didn't want to place him in a cage. He wraps his claws around the broomstick and sits nicely. She flew once he seemed comfortable enough. The cold breeze propelled her flying, and it was not as smooth ash she wished; no casualties happened, and she got used to the powerful course of the wind. The clouds had a certain smell to her, specifically that of musk; she never leaves the house which made the feeling new to her.

The sun has yet to shine due to the musky clouds around it.  Her hair was way out of her face due to the wind going against her direction, but she had to move it aside from time to time. Lillian saw the station from above and had to study her surroundings in order to land. Wind pushed her down and she lost control of the broom, and she closed her eyes. Lillian feels twigs, branches, leaves all brush against her body, and noticed that she landed in a large tree. She falls to the ground and a loud thump can be heard.

Wincing in pain, she stands up and brushes off any green and yellow leaves off alike. She reduces the size of her broom, allowing it to hide in her pocket. The tree looked, old, and the bark was very rough and prickly, sort of like a cactus. Fixing her clothes one last time, she leaves with only a small bag with the strap on her left shoulder. She took out her clock, it was only broken on the side. Lillian looked both ways and took her wand out quickly.