chapter 2 [edited]

^^^ Amanda Homes ^^^

_______________________________________________

Who and I wonder.

My sister Amanda wants me to meet somebody and why? They is one word and that's apparently the word:

Boyfriend

To say my mind didn't give a damn to her love life, because she can fuck any guy she meets and I'll mind my own business.

Whoever this person is, uhm special? They are actually coming today and it seems their relationship is serious not just random hook ups from time to time.

Which put me to question that my baby girl is already growing up too fast! But seriously she could have warned a week notice or even mention she's even cuffed in the first place.

"Amanda do I really look brother material ,because as you see I'm not that kinda guy who will act tough, I'm soft like a pillow."

5:45 pm the both of us rest on bean bags near the sliding window exhausted as fuck to be outside on the balcony. Here I'm getting an invitation to a family dinner just a great way to end a day or should I say it was doomed from the start.

"Oh come on! It's just a few hours nothing hectic and nothing can go wrong." She says.

Technically she just jinxed it so why bother. I don't want to know what are the odds, I am desperate to be alone for a while or forever which I pray to Lord I will find that day pretty soon.

"I just can't go around and acting all what?! Hostile? Please don't involve me. I'm more like an embarrassment ,because have you taken a look at this face ", circulating my finger around, "it dead not alive."

I begged yet still she didn't buy my act, it's cruel to say your sibling loves you and backfires hard in your face.

"No you're coming down stairs at 6:00 pm and we will be a happy family "

The word happy doesn't exist in my system ... wait 6:00 pm that's like 15 minutes away

"Happy , 6:00 pm! Are you really trying to kill m ?" Sarcasm and mostly fear I felt as I said those words.

Amanda stands up closing the sliding door "Yes and wear some real clothes you look depressing."

Glaring at the devil herself as she walks out of my room, what's so wrong with sweatpants and a tank top?