Chapter 2

I just realized that three random people heard me singing which means they'll expect me to talk which is so not good for me cause yah know I don't talk to random people!

After I finished having this conversation with myself I realized one of them had said something. So I pit my I pod away and pulled out my notepad and a pen and I wrote 'I'm sorry What did you say?' The person who was talking to me, who by the way is a girl,  looked at me confusedly and said "I'm said that your a very good singer, bye the way my name is Hermione Granger, and you are?"  So I kinda lied to her when I wrote my name down for her because I don't want people to know who I really am because I don't want to deal with their prejudices so I wrote 'It's nice to meet you Hermione, my name is Ainniz Lupin, pronounced Aye- knees.' Then I turned to the other two who happened to be boys and I wrote 'And they are....?' And showed it to Hermione and she said "Oh, right Ainniz this is Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter." I smiled at them, then Ron asked the question I've been dreading "If you can sing don't that mean that you can talk?" Hermione glared at him and said "Honestly Ronald that was very rude, she doesn't have to talk if she doesn't want to she obviously has a good reason" I was honestly very shocked that she was willing to stand up for me so I looked at my lap and said out loud "I don't talk because I'm afraid to say something that will make people think that I am more of a freak then they already do and I don't like to talk to people I don't know or don't trust, so I don't talk to anyone but family or others that I trust." I looked up at them after I finished and Ron looked shocked Harry looked almost surprised and Hermione just looked really happy "Well then if you trust us enough to talk to us, would you like to maybe be friends?" Hermione asked with a hopeful look and looked at the boys to see what they thought and they looked kinda hopeful to so I looked at my lap blushing and said "I would love to"

And that is when the lights went out.