His way of caring

Dear Diary, I can't believe a month has passed. But you know what, I'm getting more and more happier every single day. By this time you can guess, the reason behind my happiness right?? So this time let me tell you about our trip to Jeju island.

We had 2 week break before the mid-semester exam. During that break Hyung suggested everyone to go on a trip together. He asked me to join the trip which was 3 days and 2 nights trips to Jeju Island with his friends. I had nothing to do anyway, plus Haruto hyung would be there too. So I din't really have to think much before saying Yes.

I was told that we were leaving on friday 10 am. I was really excited for it. When Friday morning came, I woke up with the annoying alarm clock of mine at 7 am. I was happy as soon as I opened my eyes. I checked my phone and saw that Hyungsyuk Hyung had messaged me say instead of 10 am we were leaving at 9 am.

I screamed loudly and fell of from my bed!!!! How on earth I am suppose to freshen up, pack everything and reach at meeting point on time??? I panicked and started to worked at 2x speed!!! I didn't even have time to check if I packed everything... I just hope I did... but even when I tried my best to reach on time, I was half an hour late.

I was feeling bad since I made everyone to wait for me.. So, as soon as I reached at the meeting location I apologized to everyone!!! Everyone kept on saying its ok !!! don't worry but certain someone was clearly not ok!!!

As soon as I was apologize to him. He just shouted at me "Do you even know what it means to be on time??"or maybe you don't know that making other people wait is not a good thing!!! I felt as if my tears were about to come... it was the first time he shouted at me and it really hurt me...

I was about to say something when one of his friend pulled him by his shoulder and replied, "haruyaaaa lets take picture together". Did I see it wrong or just now he smiled so brightly at him??? He made it looked like just a few moments ago he was not angry!!!! He even took the camera from his hand and said sure should we should take a picture over there, the view is stunning ... and just like that both of them left to take pictures... I couldn't believe what just happened??? Why was he angry at first place and who was that Guy???

Soon Hyung announced everyone to get on the bus... I was feeling really awkward. Beside three of them, I was not familiar with anyone. Hyung definitely sat with Yedam hyung and Haruto hyung was no where to be seen. With no other choice left, I decided to sit at second last row. Soon Haruto hyung climbed on the bus. I was kind of hoping for him to stay beside me. But without even sparing a glance at me he sat together with that same guy right next to my sit...That really pissed me off!!

Soon a guy came closer to me and questioned, "since every sit it full can I sit here"??

I replied, yes you can. He introduced himself, "Hi I am Jihoon!!! what's your name???"

I was in a really bad mood but it would be really rude of me to not introduce myself right so I just softly said "I am Junkyu".

He kept on saying stuffs but all my focus was on two of them. Right now other person was lying his head on Haruto hyung's show with hyungs hands wrapping around other's shoulders. I don't know why but that was really pissing me off.. I stopped whatever that Jihoon guy was about to say. "I am not feeling well (to be honest I had caught cold) so I asked him if I could rest. My sneezes really made it looked like I was saying the truth so he let me."

By the time I opened my eyes, we were at the destination at Jeju Island!! I got off from the bus and saw him taking out his luggage. Just when I was about to approach him,that same guy once again came running toward him and asked him to get his luggage out. And once again he gave that bright smile to him and agreed to help him. When I was about to ask him to help me, he completely ignored me and left!!! And that really hurt me!!! Now I was regretting coming to this trip....

The Jihoon guy came and helped me to get my luggage. Hyunsukiee Hyung quickly made an announcement that he had booked 4 bedroom apartment for all of us and every room will have 4 people... it was almost 5 pm when we reached our destination so hyung said first lets get freshen up and then go for evening walk.

I don't know why but I really had no mood to go for a evening walk. So when everyone left to freshen up, I went to hyung and told him I am not feeling well so maybe I will skip the walk. After getting the approval all I wanted to do was sleep!!!! Since the room hadn't been assigned to us yet I decided to sleep on the living area sofa!!!!

I don't know for how long I was asleep, but as soon as I opened my eyes, I was surprised to death. Haruto hyung was clearly staring at my face. And waht is it, why does he look so surprised as well. The air was getting heavier and to distract myself, I stood up and looked around "where is everyone??"

After like a minute he replied "they all went for a walk"

Wait if all of them went for a walk, what are you doing here ???

Well hyungsyuk told me that your fever worsen. He was really worried about you and said he would stay behind. But he planned this trip to spend some quality time with Yedam, so I suggested to stay behind instead. With that he disappeared into one of the room.

Yeah it was for hyung sake but why my heart was having a butterflies. Maybe he stayed behind because he was worried. But before those butterflies could fly, I remembered his behavior toward me in the morning. He is worried about me. Not possible. He would be worried only for that boy. I was so into my own world when something hot touched my hand I screamed.

Oh Sorry about that , I didn't mean to scare you. Here is the warm water and medicine. Take this and you will feel better.

Although the apartment looked expensive I was pretty sure they didn't have medicine for cold so I asked him, "Where did you get these" the answer he said was not something I was not expecting.

I brought them form home, for you. After seeing my perplexed face he continued. Last night I heard you coughing on the phone with Hyungsyuk. As much I know you, I am sure that you will not carry around medicine, so I brought them for you. Now take it...

Are you worried for me ?? That was an automatic question that came out of my mouth.

Of course I am.

But why are you worried about me?? You were clearly ignoring me earlier..

He stared at me with a surprised looked.. Maybe he never expected me to question him..

I don't know why but Junkyu, I just want to protect you and care for you. About the morning incident, I was really angry in the morning when you showed up with wet hair and without any warm clothes. You had caught a cold and still you were not taking care of your body. I was so mad that I shouted at you. After some time I realised that I had shouted at you. I wanted to apologize but was really ashamed to face you. So I tried to avoid you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted at you.

Those sincere eyes and those little gesture of care.. my heart was full I didn't say anything.. instead he once again replied, "Junkyu please take care of your body ok?? Otherwise it will worry me. Now did I answer all your questions??? Can you take the medicine"

I quietly took the medicine... all the anger and fatigue disappeared right at that moment. A small smile appeared on my face and softly I replied, "Thank you'!!!

He gave me that assuring smile and said no "need to thank just take care of yourself alright"

I was dumbfound for thinking too much, I scolded myslef and then Nod.

So diary this was the way he would act when he cares. Although that angry part was not good but knowing that he was angry because he was worried about me. I am so so so happy. Diary if this things continue will my heart be able to take it??
——————————————————————————

Hello everyone thank you very much for reading my story.., I am really happy that all of you are enjoying the story!!! !!! This story might be long as I plan to take the story in a slow motion!!! I just want both of them to fall in love slowly!!!Just feel free to vote and leave a reply expressing your thoughts on the story.. And once again thank you for reding. Please forgive me for my grammar and mistakes !!! English is not my first language and am writing for the first time.. Thank you !!!❤️❤️❤️❤️