Jimin

“Oh man I am so worried” I said in my mind. I don’t know anything about Jimin because he hasn’t come to school. Then suddenly I saw his friends entering in the class room.

-         Guys do you know anything about Jimin? I asked them really worried.

-         It seems that he caught a cold and it’s at home. They said.

-         But why he didn’t give me at least a message? I asked.

-         It seems that he didn’t want you to worry after him because he knows that you became worried really quickly Vivi. Jin said.

-         He is really a fool he made me really nervous not even telling me that he is at home I thought that something bad has happened to him. I said now more relieved.

AFTER SCHOOL

 I decided that I will go to Jimin’s house and that I will take care of him because I know that he is leaving alone. I stopped at the supermarket and I bought the stuff that I need to make some porridge for Jimin and after that at the pharmacy to buy medicine for him because I am sure that he doesn’t have some at home.

I arrived at Jimin’s apartment, I introduced the password that he gave me and I made my way inside. I took my shoes off and the first thing that I had done was check on him. I entered his room and I saw him lying in bed covered from head to toe with blankets. I took his temperature and he was burning.

-         Jimin wake up, you have to take your medicine. I said taking out the pills.

-         Why are you here? He said with a pained expression.

-         Don’t ask me why and do as I said.

Then he took the pills that I gave to him and he went back to sleep in the mean while I was in the kitchen making him the porridge.  After I made it I went with it in Jimin’s room.

-         Jimin wake up you have to eat.

-         Jagia I can’t eat won’t you feed me.

-         It seems that someone is already feeling well. I said rising an eyebrow.

-         No I am still sick. He said that and faked a cough.

-         Okay I will feed you. I said smiling at him.

After I feed him I wanted to go back in the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

-         Jagia I am feeling cold, won’t you warm me up? He said.

-         You are really sneaky Jimin but I won’t give in. I said and I removed his hand from my wrist.

-         Please come! He said pouting while lifting the blankets and patting the empty place beside him.

-         Okay but this is the last time. I said making my way next to him.

Then he hug me really tight and the both of us fell asleep.