90.

Her.

Small hands on my baby bump woke me up and as I lazily opened my eyes, I giggled at Leo, who definitely woke up from our bambinos laying on their stomachs across his broad, vigorous torso. He is chuckling melodically as our kids are laughing happily, satisfied with us being up. 

They climbed in bed properly and swiftly hugged us tightly, adding traditional good morning kisses on our cheeks that we returned. 

"We fed Ambrosi, Flavio, Corrado, Blaze and Rocco."- chirped cheerfully Adriano, wrapping his arms around his baby sister, who nuzzled into him as she settled in front of him. 

Our dogs are 5 much bigger than kids, but they are very careful and tender with them, so we are not afraid of leaving them alone. In fact, 5 dogs are vey protective over all of us and enjoy spending time with us very much. 

"When we will go?"- asked merrily Mateo, referring to their boys-only day. 

"As soon as we eat breakfast and get ready."- chuckled coarsely and silvery Leonardo, keeping me in his arms as I am snuggled into him. 

"You heard dad."- spoke excitedly Domenico with adorable grin that his brothers shared with him before 3 of them hopped off the bed and went to get dressed, without a doubt. 

"Where are we going?"- cutely frowned in confusion Martina as I wrapped her in my arms and she clung to the two of us with Sparkle in her arms. 

"Boys and I are going to spend a bonding day together, la mia piccola farfalla."- softly answered Leonardo, rubbing her back delicately, and kissed her cheek. 

"That's great!"- she spoke excitedly and joyfully, grinning sweetly. 

We kissed her cheeks a few times, getting precious giggles in reply. Then we got up and did our regiments together as she wanted to spend some time with the two of us. After we wrapped up, I took her in my arms and Leo pecked me fondly before going to get dressed. 

I waited for him with Tini in our bedroom and in no time boys came here, being polished to perfection and set to go. They are matching: black jeans, white pollo t-shirts and white sneakers. Pitch black, velvety, shiny hair, that they got from their handsome dad, is almost styled, but that boyish, cute messiness suits them.

"You look amazing, guys."- I told them sincerely and they smiled widely at me. 

Our sons told me that they have already prepared their things, making my heart soar in joy at how cool, loving and strong their bond is with Leo and I. 

Soon Leonardo came, looking very sticking and sexy. Ideal hairstyle that has me weak in my knees and slight stubble are combination that makes me melt. Black jeans, white shirt with rolled-up sleeves and suitable, black shoes have never looked better. Spicy, warm, titillating fragrance is so appealing and fits him ideally. Necklace with my name is clearly visible and ring is shining brightly. Elegant, masculine, lavish hand watch and our family bracelet finish his classy look. 

My prepossessing, dreamy, stylish, tantalising and attractive husband. 

He approached me and kids, who are sitting on the massive bed, and pecked me lovingly a few times as we smiled contentedly. 

"You look incredible, amore."- I told him profoundly, getting devilish smirk in reply. 

"You do have a thing for me in shirts."- he stated, knowing that it's the truth. 

"You just happened to look delectable in them."- I whispered to him before pecking him fondly, making his smirk widen. 

We went downstairs and I smiled joyfully at the beautiful, huge bouquet of white, fresh peonies. Leonardo never fails to keep sincere, delighted smile on my face. Such simple, exceedingly romantic and sweet gesture is everything to me.