part -30

Will you give me a second chance

      Part -30

Wishing you a very very happy diwali to all enjoy this safe and happily.

Recap ( Laksh searching for Dhadhimaa in temple to learn Ragini whereabouts? Laksh is in deep guilt. Sneha shared her bitter past to Ragini... Ap asked Sujatha to made Swara understand her position in the house)

Scene begins in Laksh car he is driving to home in his car thinking about his life. He can even write a book by his life story. He don't trust the fate yet but he has no option then believing it. He never thought he will fall in love with Ragini but he did today. He even done many wrong things to chase the race of fake love leaving my life behind. Now he can able to understand the little pain of her. He knew well what he is facing now is nothing she went through. When he came out of his house he has lot's of hope to bring her back to home but somewhere deep in his heart warning him that he gonna face some bitter truth. Hearing from Dhadhimaa words he understand a bit Ragini is angry on him that's wht she didn't let her tell Ragini whereabouts? By thinking this all he lost his concentration on road and jerk the car to save the kid coming opposite to him. He puts an breakdown. Laksh taking a deep breath and gets down from the car to check the kid. He gets relief seeing one lady helping that kid. He runs to that kid and question her Is she ok she was not hurt right? That lady answer to him nothing to worry its her mistake she runs infront of car to take her chocolate. Its an relief she is not hurt laksh said happily. Shall i take her to hospital for a body check up he ask to her? She laughed and says to him she is also a nurse so she is assuring him she is fit and fine. He noticed her name badge in uniform. She is none other Mouli. He thanked her and offer a ride to her she too accept it.

Here Ap notice little difference in dp behaviour she ask to him what heppened? He replies to her as nothing. He goes to talk with someone silently. Ap finds it strange. Another side Ragini called grandpa. He comes there immediately leaving his works behind in tension. He ask to Ragini what happened why did she called him to reach here asap? Ragini ask him to chill and take the coffee from Tutu. G.P couldn't tolerate the suspence and ask her to say it. Ragini point her left he followed that direction and gets surprise to see Sneha standing there fit and fine. Sneha he called her to confirm whether he is dreaming or not. Sneha rushed to him and threw herself on him burst out in cry. He is also hugging her back tearing. Ragini is admiring their bond emotionally she gets a call from dhadhimaa. She puts her phone in silent. They cried their heart out and calm themself. G.p ask to Ragini how did this happen? What a mircale? Ragini informs to G.P that sneha is not well yet. She looks fine by our eyes but she is not set back to her life. She consult the doctor seeing her improvement he ask her to keep an eye on Sneha always. Grandpa nods in happily. He will do anything for Sneha better health. Ragini asked Sneha to go back to her room signaling something she nods and moves from there. Ragini lied to G.P that Sneha forgot her small portion of life. Some past menories she can't assure whatever it is so Doctor ask us to don't force her to let know anything giving stress to her brain. G.p agreed and says to Ragini he will inform this news to her parents first. Dhadhimaa again called Ragini she excuse him and leaves to attend it. Dhadhimaa informs to her that she gonna held a pooja in baadi so she must come. Ragini refuse to go there but Dhadhimaa force her to attend it reasoning its for Janaki mom. Ragini literally convinced hearing her mom name. She ask her to invite Mouli also for that Pooja. She nods.

Here Mouli and Laksh sitting in car silent. Mouli start a conversation to him by asking why did he looks so dull? Laksh feels some connection with her. He says to her that she seems so connect to him he don't wanna share his feelings to anyone but he wish to open up with her. Mouli elated by his words. Laksh says to her that he was in this mood because of his wife. Mouli ask to him in teasing way Is his wife torturing him? Laksh gives a chuckle and says yes she is by leaving him alone. Mouli apologise to him thinking something else. Laksh puts a break down reading her mind he says to her that his wife is alive she is fit and fine nothing will happen to her. Mouli surprise to see him saying this all in a go without taking breath. She apologise again for misunderstanding. Laksh says to her that he was engaged with a girl whom is kind hearted person very traditional one. I was an spoiler brat before i used to hate my father decision in the anger he kicked my brother out. His selection is her. So i wished to break the engagement but have no dare to do it. On that time i saw her step sister she ruined his all game. His friend brainwashed him by saying her sister is better match to him. Seeing outer appearance i fell in love on her. Sorry i thought like that its just a attraction for me. I broke my girl heart for her sister. She sacrificed many thing for his love but he used her for his own happiness. He got a chance to hold his sister hand so he do it breaking her heart. But how much she will bear the pain she turns to a bad person. I brought out her bad personality killing her innocence. She started walk in wrong path to get my love but i was blind on my fake love ignoring her true love on me. She got fed up fighting for his love so she left him not even say a word to him. Now he understood her value and love on her. She left me for two days but these two day is enough to realize my love on her.

Mouli staring him speechless. She has an doubt whether he is Laksh or not? So she ask him to say his wife name. He replies to her as Ragini. Mouli gets shock hearing it. She got a chance to question him as her maasi but no she wanna understand him thoroughly. She ask to him did he really love her? He nods as yes. What will he do if he see her? Laksh replies to her that he knew well she won't forgive me or accept me soon but he wanna try for that he is ready to fall on her feet 1000 times. Mouli says to him its easy task laksh falling on feet its not equal to her pain what she went through. I can't say anything more in this case. Try his luck out till she accept him. He ask her to give him a all the best. She hesitate though she says to him a best of luck. He smiles and thank her. He bids bye to her. Mouli moves from there.

Next day morning itself Laksh reached baadi and waiting for Raginii. He notice his angel getting down from taxi. Laksh smiles happily

Guys leave ur cmnts