35

Jing look at the waves of the water in front of her, she just came back from the police station and the connection of Kian said that he will handle everything.

"Jing.." Jing look up and saw Ron looking at her, she give a small smile to him.

"Are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jing asked, she's not sure if she saw worries on Ron's eyes

"You don't need to blame yourself, you know?" Ron said and Jing just shake her head

"It's my fault, I put him here, I didn't even check here because I trusted him." Jing said Ron took a sit beside her.

They are both sitting on the sand now near the water, the sun is already setting and it's starting to get dark.

"It's not your fault, you know that he will perform well on his task but he didn't do the job and do some bad things, that's out of your hand." Ron said and Jing shake her head.

"There is another candidate but I choose him because he is my junior, I made that decision based on my personal decision, I didn't made a professional decision." Jing said

"I think I'm not really fit to be the president of Li Empire.." Jing continues and she doesn't when Ron got near her and now he is hugging her.

Jing hug him back and started to cry on his shoulder.

Ron look at Jing, he is watching how tears roll on Jing's face.

"I'm going to make sure that smile is always on your face." Ron said to Jing who didn't hear him.

"What?" Jing asked looking up to Ron

"Nothing, what do you want to eat? I can cook for you.." Ron said

"We have chef here, you know?" Jing said and Ron's eyebrow rose up because of that.

"You really don't want my foods." Ron said sighing

"Ehhh! It's not like that, you are guest here Ron, you don't need to cook for me." Jing said holding Ron now

Jing is now worried because Ron's face show no expression again.

"Okay, I want bibimbap with lots of beef." Jing said holding Ron's hands now trying to pacify Ron.

"Let's ask your chef to cook for you, so you can rest." Ron said but Jing shake her head

"No! You said you are going to cook for me." Jing said now shaking Ron's arms.

"Don't be mad to me na." Jing said she doesn't know why but she put her face on Ron's neck

Ron just sigh and put his hands on Jing's head.

"Fine, let's go I'm going to cook your bibimbap and lots of beef." Ron said and Jing immediately nods but she didn't move, she got comfortable.

"Do you want to stay like this?" Ron asked and Jing just nods she doesn't know when she fell asleep.

--

Ron look at Jing when he felt on his neck that Jing breathing got stable. He saw that Jing already sleeping.

"I don't even know where you are staying Jing." Ron said to sleeping Jing.

"Mr. Lai.." Mari suddenly appeared and shouted but Ron hushed her then Mari saw that Jing already sleeping on his hands.

"She's sleeping here?" Mari asked shocked and Ron just nods

"Can you help me bring her to her house?" Mari asked Ron

"House?" Ron asked confused he thought Jing is staying at the hotel.

"Yes house, it's also on the land of Li Empire, can you help me?" Mari asked and Ron nods.

Ron stood up carefully with Jing on his hands, Jing softly whined because of movement.

"Shhhh! I'm here, continue sleeping." Ron whispered softly to Jing who continue to sleep.

"Follow me.." Mari said while looking confused to the two, Ron just follow her until he saw a small house just few step when you enter the forest.

"That's her room." Mari said and Ron nods they entered Jing's room, it's clean and simple, Ron put Jing on the bed.

"Cold." Jing whispered that's why Ron immediately put blanket around her.

"I'm going to cook for her, you can eat dinner here too." Ron said to Mari

"Ohh, no need I'm going to do things, you can enjoy your dinner with my boss." Mari said she even show a thumbs up to Ron.

"You sure?" Ron asked

"Of course, but I don't think President Jing will have ingredients here, you need to go to the hotel to cook." Mari said and Ron nods

"It's okay for me to leave her here?" Ron asked

"Well she's actually safe here, you maybe not see them but President Li always have bodyguards around her, those bodyguards actually roaming around outside now." Mari said and Ron nods

"Thank you Mari, I'm going to the hotel now." Ron said

"I'm going with you, I don't think the employees will allow you to their kitchen." Mari said and Ron nods

"Okay.." Ron said and both of them started to walk towards the hotel now.

--

"Thank you again.." Ron said to the chefs of the hotel

"No problem sir, please visit us again." One of the chefs said to Ron who just nod

Ron with a tray on his hands went back to Jing's house, but he look amused because he saw Jing sitting on the couch with blanket around her but she still look sleepy.

"You are awake." Ron said and Jing got surprised and look at him

"Hey, I thought you are already resting." Jing said and Ron just shake his head

"I cooked your food, let's eat." Ron said before putting the tray and sit in front of Jing who is looking at the food

"You cooked too much for the two of us." Jing said

"But you said you wants lots of meat." Ron said and Jing just facepalm because Ron cooked two big bowls of meat, there is also bibimbap on the other bowl.

"Just eat now." Ron said to Jing, preparing the food and Jing just watching him.

"Thank you Ron." Jing said and Ron look at her.

"Jing I think I found it now." Ron said

"You found what?" Jing asked confused

"My muse." Ron said still looking at Jing who look shocked now.