Chapter 1 me and him

-intro-
{Hello this is the writer her today I will be continuing a story that. so here is my parts of the story }

(This is all the things to know about this 222 111 333)
<maxes description> black hair mostly in a man bun  , he has olive skin and has turquoise eyes . Very skinny with minimal muscle and very insecure only wears hoodies and  working clothes  and has a very timid personality can be intimidating sometimes only when he has severe emotions is when he can lash out and become mentally distressed>

- Jacobs Description- has dirty blonde hair only wears it down covering his eyes and looks like a stick bug and is a cancer with very hard felling sand emotions

     My name is max I'm a servant for one of the Rich families in France I clean mostly and make food .

One part of my job is to make sure the son (Jacob ) is always happy that is the worst part .

I hate it 100% he try's his best to make my life a living hell . Every. Single. Day.

Until one day I've had enough and threw a mop on the floor he got mad and punched me so I did a little something.😗

I put laxatives in his water I watched him go to that bathroom at least five times in a day so that was interesting

But it backfired he told me he had Proof that I put laxatives in his water so I had to do what he said to not get my self fired .

He told me if I did not pretend to be his boyfriend to make his ex jealous or he would tell his parents so he caught me off guard so he kissed me as soon as the ex entered the room .

She stormed out of the house with tears welling up in her eyes .

The next day at school he fucking pined me up to the wall and makes out with me not going to lie I liked it .

He said he would pay me 700$ extras if I pretended for as long as he liked I said I would think about is as he looked at me with puppy eyes.

A look he had never given me ever before.

That afternoon when I returned home from Jacob's house my mom was crying like never before yelling at me to work harder at my job and to not enter the house again until I got the money for the bills and more drugs .

As I ran back to Jacobs mansion I saw him siting on the porch him and his ex girlfriend fighting like cats and dogs.

When Jacob saw me he gave me a sudden come here motion with his hand ,as I ran into his arms tears still streaming down my face from moms incident .

The ex screamed I didn't know your little fag would show up as she tried to go inside the home to alert his parents .

Jacob said "what's wrong my dear" ,I was still crying as I explained the incident that has happened just ten  minutes before.

Of course the parents  let me in I am their servant it's the least they could do .

As I woke up to Jacob was laying right beside me - I also had new clothing on me ,did he ,"WHAT" I screamed as Jacob woke up to "what the fuck did you do to me Jacob" I yelled - so apparently my old clothes were way to boring for him .

But why would he do it  as I yelled and screamed at him he said "I'm sorry baby" why the fuck did he call me that .

He told me he loved me all part of the act.

As we went to school we held hands of course I came to the realization that he saw me naked  that freaked me out

We where very loving around everybody and I mean everybody except what he called his friend group his friend group was very mean to me as I was just a friend around them that made me mad as he could not express any form of love to me

The ex was with us all the time it was annoying so one day I kinda messed up I snuck here little dog a pure White fluffy coded husky and dyed the whole animal bright pink let's just say that she never found out it was me and had to shave the dog .

By the time I have told Jacob this the dog and Jacobs ex where all the way somewhere around America to fix the dogs problem

But she would still send those ugly Lovey letters to Jacob every single day but Jacob never read them because you know I get the mail I am the servant so yeah

Th school dance was coming up and I have realize that I've developed a great love for Jacob not the fake kind tie was fucking horrible    

As I returned that night to find my mother sleeping with another man all 200 dollars where gone just like that all on alcohol . She screams at me to leave and that I was so much of a fucking cunt  and a failed abortion .

I was invited to a party an amazing one held by other other kids at the high school

As I was freaking out about Jacob I finally realized I had a boner . oh my god - I was fixed to my seat in the maid quarters of the mansion I finally fixed my problem after a couple of minutes.

I was ashamed of myself why had I done this in Jacobs house

Jacob called me to his room I was in a cold shock . Was he whatching the cameras. My sweat dripping to the floor as a say yes sir and leave the room .

I was relieved when I found out that he was only trying to pick out his finest of clothing  take to the prom . Or so I thought .

I rung his special little doorbell that he needs all the time and every single room for some nasty reason ugh . I love him so much . But when I went in there he was still in his night clothing so I tweaked some clothing his way .

He put them on and said I just wanna go get ready max in the sleepiest voice ever I couldn't believe my eyes him . So Aleppo cute and vulnerable

So we make it I'm wearing a baby blue sweater with some overalls and some checkered vans he is wearing some sweats . I can see the "print" in the pants to with him holding my hand he is so pretty.

We arrived in the car , it was quite dusty outside the lingering small of ouid and strong vodka and public restrooms was weird but Nobody said anything

————————- time skippppppo————————/

We where drunk nether of us new what went down but here I and a hangover and a sore ass we fucked up more like He fucked me up I can remember it those moments so fun him pinning me up on the bed frame making out slowly as he trusted into my ass .
(Sorry my phone is stuck in this front sorry)

I woke up agin so hungover I could baraly speak I wish I wasn't like this why did I Evan agree to going to that shithole it was fun tho he helped me finally fell nice after years of abuse from mom .

The clock read (4:20😃 see what I did there) I laid in his bed not knowing what to do I wish he where awake so I could kiss him but for now he can hold me tight until we wake up as he lays his hand over my torso

Morning. Woke up made breakfast and got his clothing ready for school and then got myself ready I looked reked dude looks like I got beat up or something .

I woke him up and he was hungover almost dead he was vomiting everywhere I really couldn't deal with this today so I cleaned it up and hushed them down until he was asleep like a baby again I realize that he was my only true lover I have ever had it was nice to know that somebody may love me the way I am 🤌