Ch5

Sorry for not updating sooner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avi

"Um we don't know yet."

"That's ok!!" the guildmaster said "We'll give you guys time to think!"

"Hmm...." storm said. "I know!" I suddenly said as an idea popped into my mind. "What about Team ShadowFlame?" "I like it!" Storm said.

"Guildmaster! We have our rescue team name!" storm and I said.

"what is it?". "Team ShadowFlame!!!" "Wow!" the guild master said " I like it! Here are your explorer badges and a bag for items!" he said giving us our badges and bag.

"Now that you're new members of the guild you get to stay here!" sunflora said. She was almost as enthusiastic as the guild master. "Bidoof why don't you show Avi and storm everything!" she said.

Bidoof

Golly I get to show Avi and storm everything in the guild. I showed them that crogunk's item thing (authors note: I really forgot that at the moment XD) ,chimeco's recruitment meeting and that's she calls us for dinner, and finally their beds! They seem to catch on quickly.

Storm

Bidoof showed us everything! Everything was just so cool! "Hey Bidoof," Avi said, "Why did you say that another one claims she's human?" "Well golly I'll let Candace tell you that. If you don't know already Candace is swampert she claimed she was human but now she goes by

Swampert 'cause' it's easier and once she remembered her name Candace just seemed to like swampert better!" Bidoof said, "I'll let her explain the rest tomorrow! You guys should sleep!"

Avi

That night as Storm and I lay in our beds I thought about my past but it was fuzzy. When I was dreaming I saw a Pokemon that looked like a purple fox and looked like it could do some kind of illusion. Then she said in a calm voice,"I am Zoroark. I understand you don't know why you are here but don't worry you will learn soon enough." after that she seemed to fade away 'Don't Go!' I thought.

Then I woke up