× T W O ×

AAAAHHHHHHHH MONSTER!! A male shouted causing a crowd to wonder what was happening. Is that kid gonna be okay? A female said softly. No! He's gonna die by that  slime monster thing! Another make exclaimed. Oh great another losers captured again. I guess so. Can I take control and save the idio- I mean the young man. Hmmmmmm.no. Why not? Cuz your just gonna eat everyone here and get me arrested. Fair point. But can we save him? I'm getting tired of all these screams. Fine fine. I sighed. But as soon as I looked up to that slime monster it was already captured by all might and the pros. As the hero's were praising the victim for being strong, other hero's scolded a broccoli haired boy for attempting to rescue the blonde. Hmm kids got guts. please. He probably only tried to save him because his feet started moving. Whatever don't be such a pain in the ass. No cussing. Since when do you give a damn about cussing? Oh that's true. Whatever lmao great me that chocolate you promised. Fine,fine. I grabbed a full sized chocolate bar and swallowed it. Delicious. Shut up I had to rob 5 banks for all of the chocolate you wanted than had to pay for it. I said out loud. Excuse me miss? A hamster- well more of a rat no..it looked like an otter person asked for me. Yes? I responded. How would you like to go to ua?

I blinked a couple seconds, trying to process what just happened. You've got the wrong person I think your mistaking me for that blonde haired douchebag and freckle dude. I said rubbing the back of my head. No! I'm asking for you to go to my school! May I ask why? Oh alright, I noticed that you've robbed 5 banks last night and your quirk has hero potential! I'm recommending you to go to my school! He said cupping his hands- or claws together. Do I really have a choice? I sighed. Yes she does! Venom spoke earning both attention from me and the otter looking rat. Is that your quirk? He asked amazed. No he's my companion I sighed. Fascinating! He's a wonderful and rather interesting specimen! He said laughing. I blinked. See he's nice! I like this guy! He's very polite! A-anyways my answer for the both of us will be yes. Wonderful! I'll see you in august! And I'm your principal! Principal nezu, I'll be looking forward having you as a student in my school! He said walking away to God knows where. Well I think we need to do some training. I guess your right venom.. After all..

It's just till the matter of time till all might
Dies by my hand..