Chapter 50

Perrie's POV

It's been 5 months now since me and Jade have been married and i can honestly say these 5 months have been the best months of my life. Me and Jade have been away a little more often with work now in the way. She got a job teaching little kids how to play basketball but she still helps her dad out with the team. I still work with Norma along side Katherine and Leigh. We made an alright sum of money for only being in our twenties.

Me and Jade saved up enough money to buy a decent house, although our parents did help us a bit. We did tell them we would pay them back as soon as possible. The house was about 20 minutes away from the school and 10 minutes away from my parents and Jade's parents were around 10 minutes away too.

There is now only 4 months away from me being a mom, crazy i know. It only felt like a week since we told everyone. Jade's parents were really happy now knowing that they were going to have another grandchild, after Karl Jade's brother had a little boy who he named Karl jr. He was now only 3 months old.

Jade was so cute around him whenever she would hold him or mess around with him, she is a great aunt and there's not a doubt in my mind that she will be a amazing mom too. Jade was so excited about me being pregnant, every time someone would mention me being pregnant her eyes would light up.

The girls were also very excited, every single one of them were overjoyed by the news and of course the fact that they would soon be aunties. They would often buy us cute little toys and clothes. The closer to the time the more excited i was for this baby to come.

The hardest to tell was definitely my parents although my mom already knew i told her not to tell my dad because i wanted to tell him. When we told them my mom was just pleased that she can talk about it now. Both of my siblings were so pleased for me and Jade, my dad well that was a different story. When we told him he didn't really show any emotion, he just sat there with no emotion. After around 5 minutes he stood up and walked in front of Jade making her stand up.

He looked at Jade right in the eyes before a smile broke out on his face before hugging Jade and squeezing her, he lifted her feet of the ground. I laughed at what was happening along with everyone else. So i was worried for nothing then, thank god.

Jade should be home any minute she works an hour more than me although i've been off work for a few days now because i wasn't feeling to good. Jade has been very protective over me most people would find it annoying but i find it really cute and adorable. I was cooking Jade dinner i know she's been having a stressful week with work and then coming home and looking after me.

As i place the food on the plate i hear the door open and close before hearing her throw her keys in the bowl. She walks in and throws her sports bag on the couch before walking into the kitchen and wraps her arms around my waist and squeezing me softly so she wouldn't hurt me.

"Hey Gorgeous", she says kissing my cheek before i let out a little giggle.

"Hey",i say turning around in her arms and kissing her before handing her the plate of food. She smiles at me before taking the plate off me and pecking my lips. She walks over to the table and eats her food while i go and sit down in the living room and watch some TV. She comes in the room shortly after, she sits beside me and wraps her arms around my waist and gently pulling me onto her lap.

I loved just sitting her with her and watching TV, especially when were cuddling just melts my heart seriously everyday i just fall more and harder in love with her. We watched some more TV until i started to fall asleep on her lap, she lifted me up and carefully brought me up the stairs and lay me down and changed me. Why is she so perfect, god i got lucky and hit the damn jackpot.