𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓬𝓮:𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓽𝔃𝓾

Tzuyu POV

Hi im chou tzuyu and i have a boyfriend name kim taehyung... He was the most handsome man that i ever meet this is him btw

If you guys want to know he was a man who really cold and colder than ice well you guys must be asking if he cold then how we can become a couple well its start when we were still in high-school that time he was a school the most popular boy and h...

If you guys want to know he was a man who really cold and colder than ice well you guys must be asking if he cold then how we can become a couple well its start when we were still in high-school that time he was a school the most popular boy and he still cold though and i always saw him looking at me and i kinda uncomfortable so one day i decided to ask him what his problem and suddenly he confess to me and thats where our love story start...

Even though he was a cold person but i know he still love me cuz whenever i feel alone he will be there for me and he will do anything for me... "hey baby, what are you doing?" there you go my lovely boyfie ask me "nothing i just writing something on my diary!" i said back to him "hmmm, baby you know how much i love you right?! I mean I maybe a cold person but you know deep inside i love you so damn much right? I maybe didn't said this very often but i love you so so so so damn fucking much baby you mean world to me ya know?!" he said while snuggling into my neck and kiss it "yes tae babe i know how much you love me and i love you too so muchh!!!" i said while kissing his lips...

Cringe aren't it??! yeah i know i feel it too but what can i do i just run out of idea well cuz i already promise to you guys and yeah its short well what cant i do as i said that im run out of idea.... Ok mehh stop with that blabbering ok bye bye if you enjoy it vote ok bye love you chewyssss♡♡♡♡