3

Here's a warning: This chapter is filled with the weird ideas of a person who was REALLY bored. Also, sorry for skipping my update last week, I was a bit busy with other things. :)

Today, I didn't have my internship, which meant I could spend the rest of the day sleeping. Sleep is amazing. Maybe I should read Drarry fanficti-

Suddenly, I spotted Natasha in sunglasses and a baseball cap. Why do people always think they're an amazing disguise. Well, I guess it works sometimes, because nobody is paying any attention to her.

"Hey Nat," I said, stopping by her. Thankfully Flash isn't anywhere around here, or else he would be dead by now. 

"I want to talk to you... about last time you were at the Avengers tower." She said it softly. I could see her eyes through the brownness of her sunglasses, they were kind and sincere, but also looking for answers. 

I took a deep breath. I shouldn't be scared. I'm not weak... like he said. But, I remember he also became my friend before deciding to betray me. Or maybe it was his intention all along. 

"It's okay if you don't want to, but if you ever do, I'm here," She said, putting a hand on my shoulder. Then she surprised me by pulling me into a hug, and I surprised myself by hugging her back.

"Actually, I do want to tell you about it," I said into her shoulder. I hoped May can forgive me for getting involved with the Avenger business. 

"Well," she said, looking around. People were starting to look at us because of her terrible disguise. "Why don't we get somewhere more secure."

She started walking away from the school and when gestured for me to follow, I trailed behind her. We walked through alley ways and into buildings until we came to the basement of a café.

The basement seemed ordinary with the usual cleaning supplies and- I take that back. Natasha planted her hand onto a corner in the wall where the was a barely noticeable spider imprint. (That part reminded me of the things Percy and other demigods used to get in the labyrinth from  PJO)

As the wall creaked open, revealing a small round room(I think it's like the things from the Incredibles movie) Natasha said, "This is the spider hideout. The only people, other than us who know about it are Tony and Banner, because they helped build it."

We stepped into the room and the door closed. We just seemed to be sitting in the room for about thirty seconds, then the door slid open again, revealing a long hallway with smooth black walls. 

I think I would have stood in the room, frozen, staring at my surroundings if Natasha hadn't said, "Come on! I already contacted your aunt, but she said we could stay only for about one and a half hours. We don't want to waste that precious time up!"

I think I did okay on that chapter, but I didn't really look through it. So if you see some weird stuff, tell me. I started writing it last week. 

Any suggestions for what's going to happen later? Because I don't really have everything planned out. Correction: I don't have anything planned out.