A New Start

Jax POV

We were still in the restraunt fighting of Mia and Daniel. Diego was throwing fireballs at Mia and since I still didn't have my powers so I'm fist fighting him. I hit him once and he stumbled backwards and knocked himself out when his head hit the table. Mia finally fell out and knocked out when Diego hit her head with a cold front. So we ran to the school and when we got there Maddie and Em were crying.

J-What's wrong?

Em-Look inside.

I took a look and when I looked in all that was left was kanays and the witches council who was tied up.

J-Oh my gosh. Diego look. You and Mia weren't the last kanays. There's like 100 in here.

Di-Awesome...never mind not awesome. Do you think Mia did this?

M-Of course she did this!

Di-Calm down Mads...

Maddie tried to run off which made Emma have to go but Em stopped her. Emma ran to me and hugged me. I lifted her chin and smiled at her.

J-It's us against the world.

Then I kissed her. It was like a 5 min. kiss. I couldn't help it she was so beautiful. We opened out eyes and Emma was smiling. I looked to my right and Maddie and Diego were kissing too. I cleared my throat and they stopped.

Di-Sorry.

J-It's cool.

Em giggled and her cheeks turned rosey red.

Em-Come on before those kanays kill us.

We ran to Emma's dad's house.

ED-Emma where have you been...do you not remember you having a big brains meeting today? I called and texted constantly.

Em-Dad I'm so sorry... my phone must have died.

ED-Emma I don't trust you anymore.

Her dad said sitting down at the kitchen table.

Em-Dad we we-

ED-Emma I don't want to hear it. You are grounded... no boys, no phone, no internet and no more after school clubs.

M-I can fix this maybe...Jax go to your house get your powers from Emma's shirt drawer and come back. Then cast a spell to make her dad un ground her.

Maddie whispered in my ear.

J-Why don't you use your powers?

M-The crystal De Cabiero messes with them.

J-1)That's not how you say it and 2)Ok.

I whispered back.

Author's Note:I know it's a little late but I hope you like it.Do you think Jax will get back in time to fix this?

This is Jemmanator signing off.:)