❝𝑘𝑎𝑏𝒉𝑖 𝑈𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑁𝑎 𝐶𝒉𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑎❞ (2)

Be Truthful

~~~ "You must be truthful, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise.
A man will keep speaking the truth and striving to speak the truth until he will be recorded with Allah as a Siddeeq(Speaker of the Truth).
Beware of telling lies, for lying leads to immorality, and immorality leads to Hellfire.
A man will keep telling lies and striving to tell lies until he is recorded with Allaah as a liar. " ~~~

(Reported by Muslim)

••••••

Standing alone at the bus stop, she thought about her future. She just came back from an interview for a new job.

Many buses passed by, but she couldn't care less to enter one.
The recent events got up to her:
There was a time,
Where there was no respect for her,
When no one cared for her,
Where she felt lonely
But now,
There is someone who respects her,
Cares for her,
Loves her,
And best of all, makes her feel beautiful!!

After 7 days, Hashir's mom had given a positive response.

Though his mother was too reluctant in not letting the marriage go ahead, Hashir was also too adamant in marrying her.

She remembers Hashir's words so clearly:
He sees her heart, not beauty.

Bakhtawar was grinning like an idiot under her niqab. Now that she thinks about it, she has been smiling too much nowadays.

"Bakhtawar, what are you doing here?
Were you waiting for me?
Eh?"
A voice pulled her out of her thoughts. Glancing at the person, her eyes lit. The one who stole her dreams at night.
If it isn't the one and only,
Hashir!

"Nope, I was waiting for the bus."She mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Oh I see. So you were waiting for the bus instead of watching them go by for more than 1 hour."He replied sarcastically taking a seat beside her to which she scooted away a bit.

"Oh No, I was just about to take the next bus."She replied while playing with the lint on her abaya.

"Don't take the bus, I'd be happy to drop you," Hashir said staring into her eyes trying to read at least a few of her thoughts.

"Bakhtawar?"
Hashir called when he found no response.

"Jee?"

"Where in the world are you hiding? You know, You should stop overthinking. It's not good for your health" he said as he stood up caressing the imaginary wrinkles on his dark blue T-shirt and then gesturing her to follow him.

Confused and unsure if she should go with this man or not. Who knows where he would take her?

"Hashir?"
She called him timidly as warmth spread through her cheeks and heart just by calling his name out loud for the first time.

"Yes?"
Hashir asked giving her a full 32 teeth smile.

"Where will you take me?"
She asked feeling embarrassed.

Bakhtawar, why would you ask that?
Now he will think you don't trust him.DUMMY! Her subconscious mind yelled at her.