Fred&George smut

Smut warning ⚠️
It was a warm day at the burrow. You where there with your best friends Fred and George. You slept in Ron's room tho, Molly didn't want you in the twins room. You never really understood why.
But it was a warm day and you where walking in shorts and a bikini top. You had a pretty amazing body even tho you said it yourself. You where thin and had nice boobs. So it wasn't a problem at all for you to walk in just a bikini top.
But the twins had different problems, they both had a crush on you for about 2 months now and seeing you like that didn't help. They where also afraid to tell you because what if you wanted to choose? You needed to take them both!
You never really thought about the twins as something else but brothers until you saw them at the swimming pool. With there sickspack, and wet hair. They where hot as fuck.

You and the twins where home alone. Everybody was doing.... something. You where just watching tv and the boys where talking to each other in the kitchen, when they suddenly walked in and stood in front of the tv, turning it off. " hey! I was watching that. " you said a little annoyed. They didn't respond at all and they had a pretty serious look on there face. " what's wrong? " you asked. " Y/N. " they answers. " yeah?" You asked back. " we tried to brew the amortia poison and we think something went wrong. Because we both smelled the same. Its not weird we both like the same girl so that's fine. But the only thing where worried about is, what girl will take both off us?" They said to you. You looked at them in disbelief. " seriously? This is what you guys made me miss my serie for? And any girl should be lucky to be able to have both of you." You answered them. " Y/N... your the girl we both like and we both smelled in the amortia." They admitted. Your where speechless. " I- Oh. Well uhm."

You didn't know what to say so you just have them both a short kiss on the lips. They where surprised but then started to argue about who was gonna kiss you first. You laughed and just kissed Fred. The passion in the kiss was amazing. You pulled away and kissed George. He was more rough and had more lust in the kiss. When you pulled away from him you weren't sure what to do next. Fred and George both took off there shirt and Fred kissed you again. The kiss had more eager now. You let out a soft moan when you felt George's lips on your neck.

You pulled away from both of them and got your bikini top off. They both starred at your breast for awhile before they both attacked one. Taking the nippel in there mouths sucking and kissing. You moan softly and that turned them on, you could see the tent starting to form in there pants. You started to undo George's pants and Fred's after until they where just in there underwear. You got your shorts off as well and the boys got even harder when they saw the wetness coming from you panties.

You palmed them both through there underwear and got Fred's underwear off. Softly touching his tip. Getting the pre-cum on your fingers. You pumped Fred's throbbing cock while you stole George's underwear and licked his tip. He moaned loudly and got your hair in a ponytail making you deep throat him. You where bobbing up and down on his rock hard cock when you felt Fred's finger on your clit and slowly entering you. You moan loudly on George's dick and continued sucking him. After a while Fred and George switched places and you where sucking and licking Fred's throbbing cock while George was sucking your clit. When you felt a sharp pain in your cheeks from sucking you stopped, making Fred groan.

You collected your clothes and walked to the boys there bedroom. They followed you and when you layed down on George's bed they couldn't stay away from you for 1 second. You commanded George to sit down on his bed. And you started to lower yourself on his cock. Your back was facing him so you could still kiss Fred. When you adjusted to George's dick you stared bouncing. You moan so loud you where afraid the neighbours would hear you. It didn't get better when Fred started to play with your clit. When you started to teach your climax, you could feel George was coming there too. You bounced harder and hared when you felt yourself clench around George's cock. You screamed his name when you came and not much after that he came too. You climbed off him and plopped down next to him. " Y/N?" Fred asked. You answered him with a noice that sounded like a yes. " My turn" He said.

You opened your legs and he slammed in to you hitting your g-spot right away. You moaned his name and that made him go even harder. You felt yourself coming again. " Fred, im gonna come." You panted. He didn't even react. He came inside of you and not much after that you clenched around him and came too. You where really tired but didn't have enough of this yet.

" Fred, George. You think you can both enter me at the same time?" You asked them.
They looked at you at what seemed a mix of disbelief and admiration. They both got up and places them self at your entrance. " you sure?" They asked one more time. You nodded and they pushed into you at the same time. It hurted less then you expected and you loved the feeling of both of them inside of you. You where a moaning mess but so where the boys. You came a third time that night another boys came all over your stomach.

They cleaned you, dressed you and themselves and cuddled with you until you all fell asleep. When you woke up it was because Molly got home. You woke the guys and you runned as fast as you could too your own room. You started too understand why Molly didn't want you in the same room as the twins😉

Who do you all want next?