Sausage (Rorke x Logan x Keegan)

AN: Just a heads up, this is a MxMxM One-Shot, more specifically, Rorke x Logan x Keegan. If you don't like this, that's okay, this chapter isn't for you.

Logan had always been strange, Keegan knew this, as it's what made him love the kid so much.

As he stood in the kitchen, making breakfast, or lunch, he could hear Logan dancing in the other room, singing horribly along with Britney Spears.

"Don't go killing the birds now." Keegan teases, earning a shocked gasp from Logan.

He barges into the kitchen, stopping beside Keegan to cross his arms. "I'll have you know, I'm not that bad!"

Keegan chuckles lowly, earning a soft smile from Logan. "You're not that great, either."

Logan squints his eyes. "You're on thin ice, buddy."

Keegan throws his head back and laughs, finding Logan's frustrated scowl absolutely adorable. "I love you." He chuckles, pecking Logan's lips.

Logan pulls away, frowning. "Sure you do." He looks over at the door, sighing. "Whatcha making?"

Keegan looks down at the eggs and sausage sizzling in their pans. "Brunch." He answers, pointing at the food.

Logan hums softly. "I love sausage." Logan bites his lower lip, pressing his hand to Keegan's ass.

"I know." He responds, resting his head against Logan's.

Logan hums to the tune still playing in the living room, and Keegan joins him, both men humming peacefully as Keegan cooks.

"Well, isn't this a sight for sore eyes." A gruff voice calls from the entryway.

Logan turns, smiling wide. "Gabriel!" He rushes towards the man, hugging him tightly. "I missed you." He breathes into Rorke's neck, sighing happily.

Rorke chuckles. "I'm sure you did." He lets Logan go, slapping his ass before making his way to Keegan. "Mornin' sunshine." Rorke chuckles, placing his hand on the counter and leaning on it.

Keegan looks over and nods. "Morning. I figured you would've been up by now."

Rorke nods, looking over at Logan in the other room, watching as he sways his hips seductively to a Beyonce song.

"Had a long night. Merrick and I were discussing some things. We think the Federation's gonna make their move soon." He leans closer, resting his lips on Keegan's bare shoulder. "You smell nice."

Keegan looks over, staring into the man's warm brown eyes. "You smell like you've been working out." He brushes Rorke off, checking on the bacon.

Rorke rolls his shoulders, sighing. "Yeah, I did, to work out my anger and stress. You sayin' I need to shower?"

Keegan nods once, looking to the man apologetically.

Rorke laughs. "Alright, I'll be back." He leaves, not before slapping Logan's ass once more, earning a startled cry.

Keegan finishes the food shortly after Rorke leaves, setting each of them a plate on the table.

Elias, Hesh and Merrick are on mission, shouldn't be back for a while. Keegan had been kind of surprised when Rorke didn't leave with them, however, the man did deserve a break every once in a while.

Rorke comes down the stairs, trotting into the room in his usual sleeveless top and cargo pants, his black durag atop his head.

They sit at the table, Rorke and Logan on either side of Keegan.