Imagine Legolas finding out that your alive but as a Witcher of the Wolf School.

"Y-your alive (Y/N)! But as a Witcher

"Y-your alive (Y/N)! But as a Witcher."

I looked at Legolas with a hint of sadness in my eyes and trying not to cry with tears flowing down my face. As humans say, 'Witchers don't feel anything.'

I was about to speak when I heard the rest of the fellowship coming towards us. I jump onto (H/N) and was to leave when Legolas grab the reins of (H/N).

"Will I see you again one day, (Y/N)?"

"Maybe, but I don't know when or where Legolas."

I was about to kick (H/N) when Legolas grab my arm and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed back. I broke our kiss and rest my forehead on Legolas.

"I must go Legolas. Before I am discovered by your party."

" We will see each other again one day, Meleth Ni."

"Agreed. Maybe in battle or not, Meleth Ni."

We kissed again and I kick (H/N) into a run. I stopped (H/N) quickly and saw the fellowship. Legolas saw me and we locked eyes. I stared into Legolas blue eyes and he stared into my golden cat-like eyes. I smiled for the first time after I changed into a Witcher and then kick (H/N) in a run of the opposite direction.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Who was that, Legolas?" Aragorn asked while looking at the women on a (H/T) that ran off.

"No one but a friend that I know." It hurt to say friend not love but I must to keep her protected as much I can. We continue on the quest but not before I took one last look in (Y/N) direction.

"I will find you once this battle is over in this world or another."