Chapter 1

Kilns POV
The names kiln but you can call me the key master and you'll see me again this is my story about how I become a proxy.

I was orphaned at an young age ma and pa didn't want a girl they wanted to boy and they didn't get want they wanted but they orphaned me when I was a newborn baby when I was a 18 I finally found my family and I ended them they had a beating to the death but I had to end them I was angry I snapped and when I was done I saw the blood of my mom and dad gabe looked at me and said he hated me I saw the hatred in his eyes and he ran away I left the house and met this kid my age strange cause their was no kids out here my age he came up to me and said.

The boy said. "What are you doing in this part of town?"
I said: well my bylaw parents lived here.
The boy: " The names Ticci Toby but you can call me Toby."
I said. Oh I'm kiln.
Toby: " I know a place we can go their."
It tooked me a minute to answer and I said yes Toby bought every to this man 10ft tall faceless and wearing a black tuxedo he said he's been waiting for me to come here. And he let me in their was so much people as in dead living and more I don't really like being in the living room and then I brought cards and I use them to kill people and more.