Chapter 3

Kilns POV

When I got up I saw dishes they were cleaned this whole place was cleaned did slender clean? Who cleaned when I was asleep? Who cleaned? Then I heard a voice. It sounded like my friend but when I turned around it was Toby.

Toby: hi I cleaned for you!

Kiln: you didn't need to tho Toby why?

Toby: no you do so much you didn't get sleep yesterday trust me!

Kiln: ok then you wanna go to the arcade?

Toby: I'm gonna have to ask slender and change my clothes.

Kiln: ok then you do you I'm gonna go i was just asking.

I went to my room changing into my boyish clothes I got my Pokémon shirt on and my jeans. I was about to leave when Toby came and he said he could come I told him to change and I'll wait out side. Toby came out and we left, we got to the closest arcade I got the 25 coins and I spilt it evenly meaning 10 coins each I told Toby not to spend it all cause I had extra coins I wasn't gonna use the coin it was just in case Toby wanted more I stayed close to him cause I didn't want to lose him cause I did id have to fax Eyeless Jack and I didn't want that to happen. At the same time I saw my best friend.

Kiln: Lilith is that you?

Lilith: hey kiln.

Toby: who's this?

Lilith: who's this are you replacing me?

Kiln: no he's just a friend plus I don't like him like that he's gay

Lilith: ohh

Toby: who's that tho?

Kiln: Toby met Lilith. Lilith met Toby.

Lilith: nice to meet you.

Toby: nice to meet you too!

Kiln: let's turn in our tickets and we can see what we can get.

Toby: ok!

We went to the prize courter we go the thing Toby wanted I just got candy cause why not. We went back to the woods lily left aswell she had to get home but when we got to the woods we were sent on a mission we got our weapons and we got the person they needed to get. When we got home.

Toby: thank you for the great time!

Kiln: your welcome if you wanna go out again ask me.

Toby: ok. Jackie!