Triangle* Peter x reader x avengers

****TRIGGGGGEEERR WARNING******

DIVORCE!!

I was sitting in the common room of the avengers compound. It was a Monday morning and there was no school today so me, my boyfriend Peter and all the avengers decided to hang out. You see I live at the compound with my aunt Nat. my mom was her best friend until she passed away a couple months ago.

It was still pretty early in the day when me and the others decided that we were going to have a movie day. my and Peter where under a blanket on the couch. my dads were on the couch drinking beer and talking. Tony has always been like a father to me and Steve is my Godfather. Nat and Bruce were cuddling on the floor. Clint, Thor and Bucky where all sitting on the chairs talking. Vision and Wanda had gotten board so they where in the kitchen getting snacks.

After the first movie we all sat down and started talking about how our weekends had been. we talked about missions and school and what everyone did when there was no mission. that was until Thor turned to look at me.

"Lady Y/n I saw you sitting at the front of the building on Friday night with a suit case. are you moving out?" he asked as he took a bite from a pop tart that was in his had.

"no im not moving I just had to go do something." I said shifting myself closer to Peter.

"then what did you have to do that you were gone all weekend?" Clint asked me. I could see Nat look over at me with sympathetic eyes.

"and who was driving that old ford that was parked by the front gate on Friday night? the man inside seemed very mean he wouldn't even look me in the eyes." Steve asked me as I pulled away from a tense peter.

"it was no one" Nat says defending me.

"and Nat sweetheart why were you standing at the window looking so tense?" Bruce asked as he sat up and wrapped his arm around Nat's waist.

"because I was watching for danger." she said feeling all the eyes in the room on her.

"I heard Y/n screaming for you when she jumped in the truck after giving the man a hug." Tony said eyeing me and Peter.

"look my mom and dad are divorced ok. that was my dad. my real dad. but he left me so i see him every other weekend." i said as i pulled away from peter.

"what dose divorced mean" asked confused Thor.

"it means-" tony started but i cut him off.

"sometimes some mamas and daddy's are lovin in a straight line take forever to heart and then take there sweet time at life but sometimes they let there heart strings tear and tangle" i said looking at all the sad eyes in the room. before anyone could say anything i cut in again

"and some of us-" i said as tears started to slowly slip out of my eyes "some of us get stuck in a love triangle" peter pulled me close to his side and wrapped his arms around my waist. he pulled me onto his lap and i cried into his chest.

"im really sorry Y/n" tony said as he got up to give place a hand on my shoulder.

"did you at least have fun with him" Bruce said as Nat slapped his shoulder.

"thanks tony and yeah Bruce we had fun. we went to the bowling ally and talked about school and life. then we got some burgers and fries. thats pretty much all. oh then aunt Nat came to pick me up and now i have to wait another two weeks to see him." i say as i cuddle back into peters chest as he creastd my cheeck and kised my forhead softly.

"what's he like baby? i mean your dad" peter said softly.

"he's ok. we listen to Patsy Cline together and he is the reason i know how to ride four wheeler and i wear cowboy boots." i say as aunt Nat stood up from the floor.

"i love you Y/n you know that right" she pulled me up into another tight hug. "god your mother would be so proud of you right now." she said as steve pulled me into a hug.

"im here if you ever need anything you know that right kid" Steve said as he gave me a hug after Nat.

"yeah i know steve" i say smiling as i felt all the other avengers give us a big group hug. i smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. i was home with my whole family.