Second time losing her

So, I'm not sorry for this

I'm not sorry for you 

You are the part of me, 

Can not want to let go

/Now I want - Son Lux/

Jacks POV

This fancy pants party was definitely not my style. I would much rather be in the gym, running or whatever would work, at least would not be as boring as this is.

"You have been staring in that mirror for 5 minutes. Man, that for sure won't make you better looking."

I looked at the guy talking to me, chuckling. "Yeah, thanks for the advice. I was hoping it would help."

"Anytime! If you need another advice - I heard Lena is about to make her grand entrance, so I bet you would like to see that beautiful girl, as most of the man here came just to see that beauty."

"Honestly, have no idea what you are talking about." I said, washing my hands.

"You for sure have things to catch up to news. Anyways, have fun with staring in the mirror,man!"

He got me confused, however at least made this a little more fun.

I made got out of the restroom and went straight for the bar, since Jane had probably left. She and her never ending drama with Nick. Some things never change for sure.

Suddenly everything went quiet, all you could hear was heels. For a second I actually thought I was hallucionating or being drugged, but then I realized everyone was staring at the grand stairs. So I looked too.

Model figure for sure. All I could see was a long red dress, hugging (I assume) Lena's figure. She looked stunning. Only I couldn't see her face, as this guy in front of me seemed to be in love with her and his huge head was covering everything waist up. Then she begun to make her way down the huge stairs.

That's when I saw her.

At these kind of moments in the movies, people faint, like Jane did. Or they do something, anything. I just stared. Okay, let's clear this up. 1.I saw a beautiful figure in a beautiful dress 2.I saw even more beautiful face 3.I recognized that face 4.I had this, I guess you call it, butterfly feeling in my stomach. No, it was more like - I am about to puke feeling. Many emotions. 5.I just stood there, with my mouth hanging open.

"Yeah, I know, beautiful, isn't she beautiful?" Some guy said, admiring her as well while drinking champagne.

"She is.." I was clearly still kind of shocked and confused.

"Lena has made it big. A huge star and the princess of LA. Her music is even better than that.."

I cut him off. "Excuse me? Lena?"

"Yes, Lena. You're probably not from earth if you don't know who she is, dude. But since I'm a fan of her, lemme tell you. She is a big popstar here, she's a singer. Also the hottest girl. Sadly, has a boyfriend. I have been a huge fan since I first heard of her.."

Cut him off again, it's becoming a habit. "When was that?"

"2 years ago. That's her first debut. Since then she went only up. My role model.'

That was enough for me, I saw her walking up the stairs again, so I quickly followed her. Of course, as fast as I could move through a crowd. I went upstairs, seeing her walking somewhere. She went on the roof. Typical. She was sitting on the edge of the roof, her legs hanging down the building, her head up, eyes closed.

"Has no one ever told you to not sneak up to people who are an inch away from falling down a building?"

That was the exact thing she had told me the first time we met. Which made me smile.

"If you had to fall, you already would of fallen."

I saw her smiling and then turning her head, so I couldn't see her face. "Should I call security or are you leaving?" Her voice now stronger.

"Is it really you Elena?"

This clearly made her feel something as she turned around, now facing me. "Excuse me?"

"Is it you? Or am I hallucionating? I mean, I have seen this scene plenty of times before, in my dreams. But I don't think I am asleep.. or am I? Can you.."

She cut me off, fear in her voice as if I was a stranger."Stop mumbling, you're making no sense. And it's creepy."

Before my brain could work, my body was already moving and now I was hugging her. She was clearly shocked as she made no move. The next thing I felt was her pushing me away.

"What's wrong with you?!" She said in a voice she would of never used. She never had that voice. Cold and far away.

I didn't realize I was crying until the salty tear was in my mouth.

She suddenly looked dumbstruck and came to me, wiping my tears. "Oh my, are you okay? I can give you an autograph, just don't cry."

"Elena, stop. I am not a fan. Stop pretending you don't know me!" Now I was almost screaming.

Elena on the other hand looked confused. "My name is Lena.. I don't think you had the right person."

"It is you. Look.." I took her arm and turned her palm upside, pointing at her scar, "this you got when we were outside on the beach and you accidentally cut your arm on a broken glass, you said it was nothing, but I carried you to the hospital."

She looked even more confused. "What.."

Before she could continue I knelt down, and pointing to her ankle where lays a moon shaped scar. "This you got when you were just a kid. Your mom told me about it. You had been playing with dogs and one bit you. Somehow that scar never faded, only became moon shaped."

"Then on your foot. I wont take off your shoe, but you probably know what I am talking about. You were born with that pimple shaped skin in the middle of your foot. It is weird, but cute." She was looking at me like I was a stalker.

So I got up and lifted her chin up. Putting my thumb on the left side of her jawline where lays yet another scar. "This you got on the day of your first performance. You accidently ran into door. You have always been clumsy"

"Then there is a birthmark on your left ear. That you used to complain a lot about."

"And the last one.." I took her right arm, pointing at the scars on her wrist that were barely covered by make up, "many attempts before the day I met you on the roof of our school and made you promise.." I pointed at the biggest scar, "that it was the last one. Or else I wouldn't leave you alone. I used to kiss them everyday." So I took her wrist and kissed it.

She quickly pulled away as if she got burned. I saw the confusion and fear in her eyes.

"I don't know who you or what this is or how you know about my scars," she said in a strong voice I had never heard before, "I am not Elena so you should leave me alone."

And that's when she left, leaving me alone on the roof.