Eight!! waitttt

Previously on meteors," Meanies!! Ill show you I can fight y'all can stay weak!!"

*This is after all the laps and some extra by Izuku because of his determination*

"Phew that was some good running!" I was breathing out as softly as I could without making it look like I broke an actual sweat. Though it looked like it didn't work out when Danny looked at me with his small smirk. "Yea, now get partnered up and let me see your combat skills. Izuku your with me." I sighed. This was gonna be a long training session.

"Feet straight!"

"watch closer!"

"To the left!"

"To the right! No the other right!"

(A/N: lol after a cool montage of the training it's time to show what we got by battling)

"First up is Allison and Diego. Combat only so no quirks and battle until one of you gives up or just knocks out. I don't really care just don't die." "Yes sir!" we all yelled and stepped back away from a little square of field as the two got in positions. I know I haven't been here long but from what I can see Diego has the advantage with both quirk and regular strength. He trains on the daily basis by his energetic self but also always being in the kitchen pulling things with his quirk. Where as Ally uses her quirk to freeze and warm stuff. Though due to the fact that she's our mom and we are all very chaotic she always needs to run somewhere making her stamina really high. Also when it comes to quirks "-be! babe! zuku! Hello! *smack*" "What the fuck Danny!" The group just laughed while I was on the floor with a dying Danny. "Well you were gonna miss the match with all that muttering." He's  a meanie, What should i do to be mean back. "Hmph! your not getting any kisses only Diego!" I blew a air kiss at Diego and he pretended to catch it playing along. On the side note its fine because he's taken by my brother from everything but biological. Shinso! They met in the beginning of the year when Diego went to drop me off they kept contact and I got close to 1B when toshi moved up to 1A since mineta left. Anyways this story is about me so anywayss~ "nooooooo I just want one kiss"  "Nope!" i sashayed away to Sho-San and continued to sit on a chair that Sho-San gave me. "Alright you chaos filled children, can we start the matches?" "Yup!"

Fight scene
The two friends stood on the field in their positions waiting for the start of the battle. Once the whistle blew they began. The first move was made by Diego who used a left hook and aimed for her stomach. Allison stepped to the right and tripped him, to which he also avoided and punched her in the gut. She quickly jumped back up and aimed to kick his side which he caught and pulled her leg leaving her off balance. He aimed to pin her on the ground but she was quick with her moves and wrapped her legs on his torso and arms on his neck until he tapped out.

"Great fight lee!" I said and patted Diego's back and got his phone so toshi could cheer him up.

"Alright Kayla and Daniel next. Don't kill yourselves is my only warning."  "Yes sir!"

Fight scene 2
Unlike the other two these two where civil and shook hands before the match. The whistle blew and you could hear the taunts they threw at each other as Kayla dodged his punch and kicked his arm away from getting the second punch in. After some time parkour had been a source of strength and he had pinned Kayla to the ground after an exhausting fight of punched kicks and dodges.  He punched her in the face lightly not to anger Allison and knocked her out knowing the stubborn girl wouldn't give up.

"Great fight guys! Is she awake?" "Good work Danny!" Cheered an excited Izuku who had forgotten about his grumpiness and went to hug his boyfriend and help his best friend up. Kayla got up with the help of her best friend and girlfriend. "Thanks. Fuck you Danny! I'll win next time." "Anyways Izuku come here we're next and I'm not holding back just because your my child." "Yeah I know Sho-San let's just get to the fighting part."