Work Night

It was 4:37pm on a chilly december day. You had just came home from work. You fed the dog Willow and patiently waited for your girlfriend Ariana to get home. It was cold so you grabbed a blankie and watched tv. While you watched the news all you thought about was Ariana, what was taking her so long? About half an hour later she finally walked through the door. She looked so cute with all the little snowflakes in her hair.

"Omg finally Ari i was getting worried about you"

"I'm so sorry y/n we were adding some finishing touches and it took longer than expected"

"Aww lovey you work so hard come cuddle with me beautiful, I miss you"

"Gladly baby"

You both lay on the couch together, her in your arms. Feeling the warmth of her body and feeling her heart beat felt so lovely. She turned and looked at you

"y/n i'm tired but i wanna have some fun" she said while smirking.

She lifted you up from the couch and looked you in the eyes for a few seconds. Your heart started beating out of your chest. She put her hands on your shoulders and slammed you into the wall, pressing her big soft lips into yours. Breathing heavy, she took off her sweater and took of your shirt, then pushed you back again pressing on your breasts. She pulled your hair as she put her tongue in your mouth making out with you messily while she slowly slide your pants down. She carefully put in one finger and then another making you moan softly.

"you like that baby?"

"yes mommy"

She fingered you harder and you let out a loud moan causing her to to make out with you again so you'd keep quiet. You felt shockwaves going through your body as you started to get close.
Ariana whispered "cum for mommy" you lost your breath and she reached deeper. You came all over  "good baby"
she smiled and giggled a bit.

Taking your hand she walked you upstairs to the bedroom. She layed down on her back taking off her pants and then unhooked your bra. "be a good puppy and help me now" you gave her a kiss and slowly kissed your way down her body. You made eye contact as you kissed her clit. nice and wet. you licked around it, and then up and down. she held your head in place as she moaned and moaned your name
"fuuccckkkk y/n"
you sucked her clit and started fingering her fast making her cum but you keep going. Grasping the bed spread she screamed your name and came a second time. You decided to give her a break for a minute. You layed next to her and she played with your hair.

"thank you y/n" she said smiling.

"it's what my girl deserves after a long day"

and you both fell asleep, ariana in your arms.

-this is my first time publishing fanfiction on here so please feel free to give me some feedback thank you💕