Friday Night PT.1

It was Friday night and you had to finish up some things at work, but you were so excited to get home. You knew ariana would be waiting for you.
On the drive home you thought about her the whole entire way. Her cute little perfect face all excited to see you when you walked in the door.

UGH finally you were home

You walked in the door and you didn't see her anywhere she wasn't in the kitchen or the living room. You figured she must've went to get a few things at the store so you went to put your things away.

Then you saw her in bed already naked, she was masturbating to porn. You startled her. Her cute little scared face.

"hi baby"

"hey y/n" she said blushing

"having fun i see"

"mhmmm"

"can i join you" you said smirking

you started to undress then you sat on the bed with her and held her face staring into her beautiful eyes. you layed down and she hovered over you and started kissing you with tongue, then she spit in your mouth and got down next to you. she started playing with your boobs ad you felt your nipples harden. you kissed her again and then made your way down and started sucking her nipples as she fingered you. she did it so well, two fingers inside while her thumb rubbed your clit it felt so good you came and she licked you clean.

"good puppy" she was smiling

you felt so good until she got up and went over to the closet and then your heart dropped.