Chapter 34

~~~~~
HAPPY NEW YEARS YALL, I MADE THE CHAPTER EXTRA LONG!!

Hope y'all enjoy and comment ( if you want too)🥰
~~~~~

*a month after trixies attempted suicide incident

"PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS NOT A GAME" his mother yells as I roll over to the left quickly dodging a hit from a bo staff that his mother wields viciously

"I know it's not!!" I seethe through gritted teeth as I hear my babies laughter from the side.

"WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE GIRLS BECAUSE YOU ARENT FAST ENOUG-"

at the thought of her questioning whether I'm being serious or not I move with a burst of energy swiping her feet with my leg and hurting her side with my elbow making sure to take her down. Propelling myself with the bo staff to stand I point it at her face quickly knocking the staff from her hands and kneeling on her left arm to make sure and disable her.

"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW" I yell back at her finally snapping as she stares up at me with wide eyes, not expecting me to yell back at her.

Right now I could give a damn who she is she's been beating me left and right all day

"That thought keeps me awake every night. I came here to train not to be scolded like a child over the thought that every mother has" I speak cutting myself off and biting my tongue slightly as I see her leg try to hit my back making me move to dodge it only to get kicked in my stomach.

"Fuck" I cough out as she stands and I stand holding my staff in the best defensive position I know.

"Water break quickly" she mumbles side eyeing me as I simply shake my head watching her take a sip of water as I squat infront of my kids seeing if they're okay and comfortable.

"im genuinely sorry if I offended you but you weren't taking it seriously until that last second" she speaks making me sigh shaking my head.

"Well I don't plan on bruising up my boyfriends mother Mrs.Moretti" I mumble looking up at her raising an eyebrow as I wince at the pain on my stomach.

She kicks hard as hell

"That's where I cannot say I feel the same. I will bruise you simply to make you better. You are to take my place in leadership when I step down because I favor you and know you can be ruthless-"

"That was the old me-"

"NO. No it is not you still get a glint in your eye whenever you see others in pain and you've caused it. You can try to hide it all you want but that's what I'm striving to see, and if you don't let it out willingly I'll just have to break it out of you" she speaks as I watch a sadistic smirk appear on her face that leaves me speechless.

I don't know whether to be flattered or concerned

"how are you going to-" I cit myself off as I hear footsteps behind me making me peek to see multiple men including Leo from Antonio's group, making me groan as I roll my eyes.