1

A sleepy Aizawa was being pulled to the store by persent mic, "I don't know how you can sleep so much, um why did you stop" he said the last part us he turned his head to Face his boyfriend "I heard something" aizawa stated wale examining the nearby alley. He Started to carefully move towards it and stopped in front of a pile of box's, he carefully move his arm into one of them until Half of it disappeared then he gently pulled out a small black furry creature. When mic Realized what aizawa was holding he couldn't believe it Shota wanted another one, he just stared at him until the shock wore off "THIS IS YOUR TENTH CAT, NO." When he yelled it Startled some of the passerbys. His Sleep deprived boyfriend just move the Fuzzy blob Closer to his chest "I don't see what's the problem is" the kitten started to make their home in his Capture weapon. "SHOTA NO, HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM" that's when they Heard a yelling from across the street. "I'm going to check it out hold this" then Aizawa Carefully took small cat and gave it to him.

Deku knew he needed to kill someone today or he would be punished. He had heard of no people that he could justify killing... except... before the league had taken him there was one boy who always bullied him... katsuki bakugo. He had watched his old friend from the shadows for a long time now, Kachan had somehow gotten into UA even tho he didn't deserve it... deku decided to kill his former friend, despite the pain it brought him. He found bakugo walking home and ambushed him, pushing him into an abandoned alley.

"WHO DID THAT?! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Bakugo said looking around. Putting up his villian mask, both physical and emotional, deku chuckled from the shadows

"Oh Kacchan, is that really how you greet old friends?" Deku said, a gloved finger running over a knife blade.

"Old friends?! LIKE ID EVER BE FRIENDS WITH A VILLAIN!" Bakugo said, turning to face him.

"Don't you remember?" Deku said, fake hurt in his voice, he used a higher pitch to mimic his younger self after turning off the voice modulator "'your quirk is amazing kacchan! When i get mine i hope it's just as cool!' 'If you keep on hurting him... i-ill stop you myself'" he smirked "dont you remember, stupid defenseless deku?" He sneered and dodged a blast bakugo aimed at him, before getting in close and stabbing him. "Don't you remember me kacchan?!"

"N-no," bakugo said, "the deku i knew WANTED TO BE A HERO!!!" He tried to hit the villian with a right hook, that the villain caught and used to slam him on the ground.

"Yep, and what did you tell me?! 'You can't be a hero without a quirk'" the villian grunted as bakugo threw him into a wall, "you were right kacchan," he groaned, before standing and wiping blood away from his mouth, "but you never said anything about a villian," he grinned through the mask. Then he slammed bakugos head against the brick wall and bakugo fell unconscious. Suddenly a voice came from behind him, "you wanna play at being a villain? Pick on someone your own size," Eraserhead said. Deku was conflicted, he didn't wanna kill more than was necessary but kacchan wasn't dead yet, so he decided to knock the hero out. Deku threw a knife, hitting the man in the arm, the hero ran at him, deku tried to dodge but was caught off guard when he found himself more sluggish than usual. His quirk had been erased. Soon the villian was trapped in Aizawas scarf and given to the police.