00

Y/n noticed when he was putting on weight since the wedding, and no amount of working out was helping. Y/n tried eating less fattening foods, but nothing was working. Y/n wondered if Atsushi noticed or not.

Atsushi did noticed, but never said a word about it.

" S-S-su-kun!" Y/n sobbed.

Y/n ran into his husband's arms, crying. Atsushi picked Y/n up, holding him close to his chest.

" What's wrong, N/n-chin?" Atsushi questioned, worried about his husband.

" I'm getting fat! I'm sorry!"

" Hm? I haven't noticed." Atsushi lied.

Atsushi noticed Y/n's ankles were starting to swollen a bit, and he was getting hormonal. Atsushi gently stroke Y/n's cheek, kissing his lips gently.

" I think you're perfect." Atsushi smiled.

" I need to lose weight." Y/n stated with determination.

Atsushi frowned slightly, loving his husband just the way he was.

" Maybe we should go to a nutritionist next month." Atsushi suggested.

" Next month?"

" Yeah. I want to come with, but I don't have too much time."

Y/n sighed a bit, but agreed. Atsushi was lying, but, if his thoughts was true, he needed to see more signs.

~

" Oh." The nutritionist chuckled, " You don't need anything, you're just fine."

" Huh? I want to lose weight." Y/n stated.

" You should go to a doctor, then come back if needed." She smiled a bit.

"... Okay..."

The nutritionist winked at Atsushi, trying to give him a hint. Y/n saw this, and glared back at her, which she only returned with a smile.

~

" It seems like you're two months pregnant." The doctor stated.

Y/n tensed up slightly, while Atsushi just held his hand gently.

" Are you serious?" Y/n thought it was joke.

" Yes. I'm positive."

Y/n clenched Atsushi's hand, stunned a bit.

" N/n-chin," Atsushi called out.

" Yes?" Y/n quietly answered.

" Do you want to keep it?" Atsushi questioned.

...

Y/n nodded slowly, rubbing his stomach with his free hand.