Pt.1

-after practice-

"Hey 'Kaashi, feel free to head out if you want. I'll clean up for you." Bokuto patted Akaashi on the back.

"Oh. Ok. Thank you." Akaashi picked up his bag and started to walk off before pausing. "Are you sure?"

"'Kaaaashiii! Go home and get some rest!" Bokuto reassured the boy that it was indeed ok to go home.

Akaashi had a distraught look on his face when he looked a Bokuto. "Ok.. Well, I'll be going then." Akaashi started to walk out of the gym.

"Today has been.. weird." Bokuto thought to himself. Akaashi looks off.

------------

The raven haired boy was standing at the entrance of the school waiting for Bokuto while looking as pretty as ever.

"AGAAASHIII!!! You waited for me!!" Bokuto cheered.

"Yeah." Akaashi looked at his bestfriend. Admiring how amazing he was. "Would you like to go home now?"

Bokuto grabbed Akaashi's hand. "Yeah! C'mon! But.. Do you mind going to the park with me first?"

Akaashi hid his face and blushed at how bold Bokuto was with grabbing his hand. "Bokuto-san.. It's gonna rain soon."

"It's ok! We'll make it before it rains!" Bokuto smiled. "Now we should probably get going before it actually does rain."

"Ok." Akaashi replied.

------------