𝕹𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍

𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌: 12ᴀᴍ - ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

.•°•.

     You couldn't help but pace around the room, cracking every joint in your fingers. You couldn't tell if you were just impatient or nervous, maybe it was a combination of both. Stopping your tracing in front of the balcony doors, your hands reached out to the doorknobs. Your gaze fell upon the moonlight garden beneath as you swung the door open. It was late at night but the moon acted like the sun, illuminating everything on its path. There was still no sign of him which made you angry.

"Where is he for fuck's sake?" you hissed through your teeth. Today out of all days he had to be running late "Good it's the last time", you mumbled to yourself. 

Luckily your parents were downstairs in the home theater, watching some movie, giving you at least two hours to handle everything. You didn't even want to imagine them catching a strange boy in your room, especially at this hour.

Your throat started to itch from the dryness in the air. Yeah, you were nervous after all, but why? You turned around and walked up to one of the nightstand beside your king size bed to grab a glass of water. Taking a generous sip, you felt the cold liquid spreading through your esophagus. You kept drinking until the last ounce of air left your lungs. Panting, you wanted to take another sip, but you hand stopped and lingered in the air. Chills ran down your spine.  

He was here. Every inch of your body tensed up immediately. He never failed to amaze you at how quiet he could appear and disappear in your room. 

"You're late." you said coldly, placing the glass back on the nightstand. You turned to face him, he stood there leaning on the frame of the balcony door. That was the only way he could sneak into your bedroom in secret. As usual he was dressed in all black. His leather jacket enhanced his broad shoulders. Tight jeans wrapped around his muscular thighs. You swallowed loudly at the sight. 

"Why so impatient, princess? You must be really needy today." he taunted. As always, he couldn't take anything serious. His cocky smile made you forget about his alluring appearance, reminding you of the purpose of this meeting. Your face grew blank again. 

"I called you because I have something important to tell you, Hongjoong." you crossed your arms on your chest so that he knew you were dead serious. 

He read your face and seemed to understand you weren't joking. His smile faded slowly as he ran his fingers through his thick black hair. He took two steps inside your bedroom where he fucked you mercilessly numerous times. Noticing you shiver from the cold, he closed the windows behind him. You had only worn a silk night dress. 

He put his hands in the packets of his jacket "What's so important?" his voice was also serious now but calm, not at all like yours. 

"I've decided it's time for me to get my life together and act mature. That's impossible with our relationship," you answered, knowing you had to be diplomatic, "I want us to part on good terms."

His eyebrows rose at your word as he chuckled, "Relationship? Weren't you the one who made sure I could never forget it was just sex, nothing more?"

You gulped. Why did he always try to have the upper hand? He was right though. Hongjoong had so many things he could hold against you. You started to get even more nervous.

"Well, isn't it some kind of relationship? An inappropriate relationship that should have not begun in the first place," you told him, eyes wandering off, "But since I can't change the past, I will change the future."