Chapter 2: What's with these songs!?!?

*No one's POV*

Denki sits in front of the chest and starts to look for a song. Soon he picked one and read the cover aloud.

"Migraine?" He said, as if asking a question. "I pick this one!!!" He says and puts in on to play.

The music starts up and one again everyone is impressed with the choice of melody.

"Am I the only one I know?~ waging my wars behind my face and above my throat?~ Shadows will scream that I'm alone~"

"I-I-I think I've got a migraine~ cause my pain will range from up, down, and sideways, thank God it's Friday, cause Fridays will always be better than Sundays, cause Sundays are my suicide days~

"What's with these songs!?!?" Toru yelled. "All of them have something to do with death!!!"

"I didn't know Midoriya was into this kind of music, let alone sing it." Sero said as he scratched his head in confusion.

"I don't know why they, always seem so dismal~ thunderstorms, clouds, snow, and a slight drizzle~ wether it's the weather, or the letters by my bed, sometimes death seems better than the migraine in head~

"I really hope Midoriya doesn't mean what he says in his songs." Momo says with a look of worry on her face.

"Why would he have a migraine? Are we stressing him out?" The students thought. Except for Bakuhoe, because we know him already.

"And let it be said what the headache represents, It's me defending in suspense, It's me suspended in a defenceless test, being tested by a ruthless examiner, that's best represented by my depressssssssssing thoughts~

"IS DEKU DEPRESSED!?!?!?" The students all frantically thought. "WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!?!?" Yelled a small perverted grape headed child. " This can't be real!! Deku is always so kind and happy, what could be wrong?" Uraraka thought. "We definitely need to talk to Deku." Said Uraraka.

"I do not have writers block, my writer just hates the clock~ It will not let me sleep, I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead~ Sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head~

~I AM NOT AS FINE AS I SEEM, pardon, me for yelling I'm telling you green, gardens~ Are not what's growing in my psyche, it's a different me~

"Maybe he isn't as fine as he seems." Izuku's classmates thought. They started to think about all the times he would sluggishly walk into class and brush everyone of with a "I'm fine" with a now what they realized was a fake smile.

Maybe they should pay more attention.

They all sat there thinking. After this they didn't know what to believe about their "innocent cinnamon roll." Just when they were thinking of not listening to anymore, someone being them spoke.

"What's with all the noise you problem children?" Said an annoyed Aizawa. He was NOT gonna spend his break listening to these little shits screaming every five seconds.

"MR. AIZAWA!?!?" They all yelled in sync. " Well?" He said getting impatient, what could he say, he was tired.

"Mr. Aizawa, noth-" "TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THESE SONGS!!!!" Mina yelled, ultimately cutting of Denki.

She then ran up to the chest to pick a new song.

Great, another person in Izuku's personal hobbies.......

--------------------------------------------------
473 words
I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of this book! Ok my lovlies, it's getting late sooo, byeeeeeeee 😁❤️❤️