Chapter Twenty-Nine:Big Trouble

*Niall's POV*

Megan and I got back to the hotel, getting our photo taken by a few paps roaming outside the enterance to the hotel. We went inside and went up to our room before I changed out of the dressy clothes I had on before, going into the kitchen to get a slice of pizza the boys had gotten. I went in the living room seeing that Haven had fallen asleep on Louis, her head on his shoulder, his cheek on the top of her head as he slowly started to drift off to sleep. Suddenly, my phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello? Harry? Where are you? Okay, hang on, I'll be right there." I said before I hung up. I went in Liam's room and got him up from his short nap. "Liam, mate we gotta go pick Harry up at Mike's Place, he's smashed." I informed Liam and we both started to leave when Megan stopped us.

"Hey, where are you two going?" She asked, giving me a look.

"We gotta go pick Harry up, he's plastered." I told Megan and she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? You boys need to quit drinking." Megan said sternly and Liam shook his head, agreeing with her completely.

"That's what I've been trying to tell them." Liam said and I rolled my eyes before pulling at his arm, leading him towards the door.

"C'mon, we gotta go get Harry." I reminded him and we both left, heading to Mike's Place. We arrived and saw that Harry was standing outside, his curls messier than usual, his green eyes bloodshot. Liam managed to get Harry away from Mike's Place, despite Harry's protest for just one more drink to drown his sorrows since Louis had hooked up with Haven. As we lead Harry away from the bar, I heard a familar voice call my name.

"Niall! What are you doing here?" The voice asked and I groaned inwardly before I turned around and faked a smile.

"Hi Demi, oh nothing, I just had to pick up Harry." I said as I thumbed over at Harry who was laughing at Liam for no apparent reason. Demi came up to me, her brown eyes holding some emotion I couldn't read before she grabbed my arm.

"C'mon Niall, you should come in and have a drink with me and my friends!" Demi insisted as she tried to take me inside the bar. I planted my feet firmly on the ground, desperate to get back to the hotel, to Megan.

"Thanks for the offer, but I really need to get Harry home." I said and looked back at Liam, hoping he would notice I needed some help in shaking Demi off.

"Yeah, I can't get Harry home by myself, he's a handful when he's drunk." Liam confessed and as if on cue, Harry started to run away from Liam, making Liam run after him.

"See? I should really go help Liam out and-." But before I could say anything else, Demi grabbed me by my shoulders and pressed her lips to mine and even though I used to have a crush on Demi in the past, I still didn't kiss her back, feeling nothing as she kissed me, unlike the sparks I felt when Megan kissed me. I tried to push Demi away and just as I managed to, I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I pulled away and saw some paps taking pictures and videotaping what had just happened.

"Hey! Get those away from me! Bugger off!" I said and I grabbed one guys' camera and threw it to the ground, surprised when it broke, I really wasn't one for strength. I quickly ran away from Demi and the paps and caught up with Liam and Harry, who had just witnessed the whole thing.

"Oooh..you're in big trouble now!" Harry slurred, his green eyes wide as he looked at me.

"Just shut up." I muttered as I stalked past Harry and Liam, hoping Megan wouldn't see the tabloids tomorrow...maybe I could get her to not watch TV either? It started to thunder and I looked up, a few droplets of rain hitting my face before it poured down on me...great, just great, could this get any worse?