Raghav Here Finally, Helloooo 💖💝

I put myself last because I don't know what to say and I wrote mine last. No shit. I have not an idea what to say.

I mean, I guess I can say I love you too much for it to be "normal friendship." Aaand I guess you can boast about being only a year younger than me now (for only a few months, suckaaa!).

I guess I can promise you ours is a special friendship, that I'll try not to let you down ever, that I'll try be a good friend, not be the bitch I can be sometimes.

I love you, dooood. Never thought I'd say that to such a hopelessly stewpeed vrincompoop.

But then again, you're also so smort. URGHHHHH I love you and I don't even know why I'm writing this when I should be talking to you, letting you know I LOOOOOOBEEEEE you (as Es would put it).

I asked Marra to write a poem about this....he refused. Sorry :p

I hope, truly and really, that all your wishes come true (that may or may not include PWilz lol)

Ab bacha emoshanal mat hoyio. Aur agar ro padi na, toh meri bad-dua hai mummy se maar khaayegi.

Lmao

(Mimu: 😂)

I can't even express HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHH but if I need to tell you that, I guess I failed as a friend.....which I didn't, because I'm awesomeballs.

Yes. Pretty narcissistic.

Ab jaa yaar. Have a great day.

@RaghavBhatia7 a.k.a me <3

(Or is it @yep-thisisme ). Go figure.

Said a lot considering I started with I don't have anything to say.

Happy 15th Birthday! We love you. We will keep loving you.

Enjoy.