Main Reh Gaya Kalla Ve

I was smiling like a maniac while I talking to her. Her almond-shaped black orbs, cute button nose, red chubby cheeks, Tempting pink lips ..waist length smooth silky hair.. I was touching her features one by one .. She would always giggles whenever I touched her lips, but now she is not responding to my touch. Why would she respond? I'm talking to her picture only.

Loving her was not in my hands .. hell !! I never thought that The Manik Malhotra would fall in love, that too with a simple innocent girl.I do not know when I fall in love with her. If I had known that, I would not have made that mistake, no.. not a mistake , a sin.. a sin in which I lost her.

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

It's been a year since that day .. a year since I last saw her .. a year of my loneliness .. To say it's just a year but don't forget, it has 365 days. It's been 365 days since I realized I love her. But the sad fact is that it was only when she left me that I realized I loved her.

Main tureya janda si
Ekdam thokar lagi
Jis layi si saanh chalde
Ohdi yaad maran lagi

Main ajj vi fikar karan
Gall gall vich jikar karan
Meri hi rooh ban ke
Meri rooh saaran lagi

Roya kinna hona ae dil mera
Sunniye gallan ve gallan ve

Someone says it right, We doesn't know the value of the person when they are with us.. but when they leave us abruptly, their absence will kill us.. That's exactly what happened to me. I did not valued her when she was with me. But when she left, I realized that she was the one who loved and cared for me more than anyone else.

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

Allah ve allah ve
Main reh gaya kalla ve

One Year ago

"Yaar Bhai, I will die of hunger.. Stop at the closest place where I can get food" Manik yelled from the backseat.

"Manik.., this is outskirts of Punjab not our Mumbai. Yeha five star restaurant nahi local dhaba hote hai, (There will be local dhabas, not 5 star restaurants) and look at the time its 11pm. Ab vo bhi band kiya hoga ( now they must be closed as well). Dhruv, Manik's elder brother said.

" I'll die.. I'll die for sure.. " Manik cried holding his stomach.

"We will be there soon Manik, just 10 minutes" Alya, Dhruv's wife said.

"Alya, you have been saying this for the last one and half hour. Now it's enough! I want food, that's it. Yaar kaha banaya dadu ne unka ghar.."( Where did grandfather build the house?). Manik said in frustration.

"Dhruv, waha dekho ( See there) ,I think it's a dhaba and we can get food there." Alya said, pointing to a spot where she saw the light.