o 14 o

3RD PERSON POV

It had already been 2 days since the incident and Jaemin was still sleeping. The doctors told the couple that it may be a few days since he was definitely sleep deprived and probably hadn't drunk and eaten anything in days.

Jeno was lost 'They said he was alright, so why isn't he waking up yet" He questioned himself.

A quiet grunt was heard which Jeno chalked up to something Renjun had done, that was until Renjun spoke up.

"Jen I think he's waking up"

"J-jeno" Jaemin called out his voice was raspy due to not speaking for a few days. His eyes were only half open as he tried to adjust to the bright LEDs of the room.

"Jaemin!" Jeno yelled hugging the now awake boy,

Jaemin hugged him back weakly with a soft smile. He missed this, he missed Jeno. The thought of actually dying and leaving Jeno hurt him so much. He regrets doing what he did. Not only does he now have permanent scars on his body. He also left a scar in Jeno's heart.

"Why would you do that Jaemin? how could you do that to me, to yourself" Jeno asked, tears forming at the thought of Jaemin bleeding on the kitchen floor.

"I...I don't know. I was alone. You disappeared, you left me alone, you didn't answer my calls or text. Jeno I wanted you, I needed you and you left again." Jaemin cried.

"so...It's my fault" Jeno's heartbroke,he already blamed himself but hearing it be confirmed hurt so much more. "I'm sorry Nana. I should have paid attention to you"

"Please don't leave me again Jeno" Jaemin cried .

"I won't, never again, I swear" He replied then kissed the weak boy.

Jaemin's eyes widened before pushing the boy off. "Don't... Renjun's here"

"Don't worry Nana, it's ok" Renjun said with a small smile.

With that Jaemin smiled wide before finally kissing the love of his life.

"I love you Jeno" He gigged. "I'm so happy"

"I love you too Jaemin and of course you too Renjun" Jeno smiled at both boys. "Thank you both for being mine"

"Love you Nono" Renjun smiled. 

A/N: Ok so there is gonna be like 2-3 more chapters till the end. Im gonna finish this book today so I can start either Luwoo or Yuwin.

EDITED