5:Sick

-Ray's POV-

I groaned before covering myself up with a thick blanket. Y/n giggled as she sat down on the side of the bed, softly removing the blanket covering my face.

This dummy

"No." I said before glaring at her. "I'd rather put gasoline on myself then burn a damn house down, killing myself in the process."

"That's oddly specific." Y/n grinned before inching the spoon closer to my lips. I quickly looked away.

"No."

"Yes."

"Drink the medicine!"

"No!"

"Why?!"

"Come back when it's pills!"

"The store ran out of stock!!"

"It's not my fault now, is it- ACHOO!"

I sneezed and quickly grabbed a tissue before blowing my nose. "I'll be fine, Y/n. I just need to sleep-"

I looked at Y/n to see that she was raising her brows at me, A hand was on her waist while the other was left suspended in the air carrying a spoon filled with bubblegum flavored medicine.

"This is why I told you to not eat so much donuts! Don't stop up all night reading also!"

((Idk if you could get sick eating donuts or staying up late and stuff don't judge me let's  just pretend that Ray magically got sick as karma for being mean to you))

*Reader-chan's Mama mode has been activated*

"Now, drink the medicine!" Y/n forced the spoon towards me but I quickly covered myself up with a blanket.

"Rayyyyyyy, please just drink it~"

"No."

Y/n sighed before standing up. "Fine, I'll just get you some milk to drink."

I removed the blanket from my face and sat up. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I grabbed the nearest book and started reading.

"I hate liquid medicines."

-Your POV-

You came back with a glass of warm milk and gently handed it to the ravenette. "Why are you reading?? Just drink this then go rest."

Ray slowly grabbed the drink from your hand. He started drinking it when-

"MRPH!"

You quickly gripped on the glass of milk so Ray won't be able to spit. You secretly mixed some medicine in the milk earlier.

Seconds later, the glass was empty. Ray was panting and glaring at you as you gave him a loving smile.

"Go rest~~"

"Damn you."