11

A New Life starts with a new day and I am late again...all of the things which are same seems to different to me..taking a toast in mouth and being ready as fast as i can...

I was running for my job...took a taxi and then train at last I got to my office a minute before...what a timing..

Secretary was seems to rush any where.." hey....huff...huff..(tired) you...boss seems to call you..go as fast as you can" she said" what....what happen why are you rushing?"" first go...you don't have that much time"" okay okay I'll go"I rush over to office..boss seems to be in tense.." what happen boss..? did you call me"" see...we were having crisis in the company..so other company takes over our company...now 

our New CEO is coming over today..we got a news that they are artist and they have major of shares in our company..and they demand you to be their secretary..so your position is changing..when they come over you have to introduce our company"

Listening to boss words..my mind go blank..all of the sudden over company has been take over...position change all of this happen after i came back..it has became more stress from before.."they will be here by 12..be sure to greet them.."
"how can i know who are they" " even the company doesn't know..they are the mysterious investor who don't like to reveal themselves..it is a big honor to be our company in their hands..and they are artist so they would have experience"" okay..I'll just prepare the things for them and make their office table...i should be going"" okay go go"I left the office like that and pack up my things from my table to move my cabin.I was thinking that it is not a bad thing to have change of position at least my salary will increase..I moved my all belongings in the cabin next to CEO...i was curious who he will be..will it be like comics or novels...like handsome prince..Oh my god what I am thinking..i should concentrate on my work.

At exact 11 am

They are here let's meet up with them...As they enter in our company in an expensive suite and with a bright smile..our company welcomes them and greet them. As their secretary I greet them but the other one was.....Suga who I am trying to avoiding.." welcome sir to our company, we sincerely greet you and it is our honor to have you..let's get going I will show you our department"" well let's go then" they saidI was showing them different departments, meeting rooms, cafeteria and last their offices..as they both are together so the offices are same as well.." what can we do to call you if we ever need you.."" The phone on your table...just dial 9 and I'll come to your office"" so that means they told you that you are company secretary right.."suga said" any problem sir...." (grinning) i said" you are our personal secretary..and we will be dividing work so you will be one making our schedule.." calmly" WHAT"