seven

After talking to Sungchan, Jisung went back to NCT Dream's dorm. He asked Renjun to grab a lunch together, but since the older is not available, he just thought of going back to their dorm and look for what he can eat.

He went to the kitchen and got bewildered when he saw Chenle on his dolpin apron and is busy cooking a ramyeon. He knew that it's not just ramyeon because of it's smell. There's something special in it. It's Chenle's specialty! Chenle ramyeon!

Jisung immediately run beside Chenle to freely smell it. Chenle frowned when he saw him.

"What are you doing here?" Chenle asked. It's obvious that he don't like seeing Jisung because of his tone.

"I'm here because I wanna eat Chenle ramyeon." Jisung answered, not minding Chenle's expression. The older rolled his eyes at him.

"This is not Chenle ramyeon, Jisung. This is now Shotacheon ramyeon." Chenle answered.

Jisung's eyes widened in surprise.

"Shotacheon ramyeon? Shotaro and Chenle ramyeon? You mean Shotaro hyung?" he asked. Chenle stops from cooking and raised his eyebrows at him. What now that he change its name?

"So what? You have Sungchan, right?"

Jisung's forehead crumpled as he look at the older in disbelief. How can he say that? What is happening to him? Why does his Sungchan hyung needs to be mentioned here?

"Chenle hyung," he called him.

"Don't call me hyung, we're not close." Chenle said.

Jisung's face crumpled. What's really with him?

"Just because he's taller than me, tsk!" Chenle murmured.

Jisung frowned as he can't understand it. He's starting to speak in Chinese.

"I'm also tall, he's just taller!" The older continued murmuring.

Chenle tiptoed to get the plate on the upper cabinet, Jisung help him to get the plate but when he turn around to face him, Jisung immediately leaned forward to corner him. The younger looks at his eyes that keeps on moving because of awkwardness. He don't know, he's scared of what the younger could do.

"Sungchan hyung is tall," Jisung said while still staring at Chenle who is getting red right now. Why do Jisung have to corner him? It made him held his breath unconsciously.

"But you're the cutest, Zhong Chenle," Jisung added before finally stepping back, turning around to leave Chenle in a gape.

Jisung called him, Zhong Chenle? Just Zhong Chenle? Where's the hyung there? He knows that he told Jisung not to call him hyung because they are not close, but calling him Zhong Chenle is unexpected! He's expecting Jisung to call him Chenle sumbaenim (or not) after he said that Jisung should stop calling him hyung. This kid is lacking of good manners when it comes to him.

He frowned and look at Jisung's back that's disappearing on the kitchen entrance. Jisung really never failed to annoy him.

"Park Jisung,"