The Truth

The Next Day

Yoongi's POV

The day passed by quickly and before you know it, it was time for them to meet "Namjoon, why did you tell them that I and Jungkook were in a relationship???" I yelled, "Wait, so I was right?" "NO YOU DIPSHIT!" I said as I pushed him out of anger.

"H-Hyung, calm down-" "Calm down my ass you idiot!" Yoongi yelled again. Namjoon sighed 'Ill just let him cool down I guess or he'll start scratching me like the angry kitten he is.' Namjoon thought, sighing.

"What are you sighing for? Huh? Do you know how big of a mess you could've created?!" Yoongi asked

"What the fuck did I even do?!" Namjoon asked back, out of pure confusion.

"You told Jin Hyung and Hobi that Gguk and I are dating, didn't you?"

"Yes I did but-"

"No buts. What the fuck made you think that we are dating?!

"Well, you told me that you both are-" Namjoon cut himself off this time. No, they didn't say that they were dating each other. Then how did he come to this conclusion...? Namjoon thought for a while about it.

"Sorry hyung..." He mumbled looking down. He really did mess up this time. Now it was Yoongi's turn to sigh.

"It's ok joon. Just... Don't draw conclusions so fast. We just help each other to cope with stress but not in a sexual way." Yoongi explained, calming down.

Namjoon nodded in response. "I'll keep that in mind Hyung but what did you mean when you said it could've been a huge mess?" The younger asked.

"Nothing..." Yoongi mumbled, "Now get out and tell Hobi and Jin about all this." He said, this time a bit clearer and with a chuckle. Namjoon smiled, apologized again then left the room.

Little did Yoongi know that Namjoon's little misunderstanding already led to a huge, huge mess.

Taehyung's POV

'I knew Jungkook would never love me back, he already has Yoongi, what hope do I have left...'  I thought as I sigh which did not go unnoticed by Jimin. "Hey...Why the long face?" Jimin asked worry present in his voice. 

"Well...I heard from Hobi and Jin Hyung that Yoongi and Jungkook started dating..." I explained. "Oh, good for them but why is that bothering you?" Jimin asked as he clung to my arm. "I-Uhm...I need some alone time, okay babe?" I said as I tried to get his hands off me.

"B-but why?" Jimin asked again and at this point, I was getting annoyed at his questions. "I just need so-" before I could finish my sentence Jimin cut me off. "WHY IS THE FACT THEY'RE DATING BOTHER YOU?" Jimin argued with me.

 "Listen Jimin I-" "NO, YOU LISTEN, AREN'T YOU HAPPY THEIR DATING? YOU HAVE ME SO WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED BY THE FACT THEIR DATING I-" "JUNGKOOK'S MY FIRST LOVE, OKAY?" I cut his sentence and blurted out.

"I-" Jimin looked confused and devastated. "I'm sorry Jimin, Jungkook really is my first love" I confessed. Jimin then looked like he wanted to punch me or slap me but he clenched his hand. "I think we need some time apart, I don't want to see you or talk to you right now," Jimin said as he walked away from me to sit on the bed.

I know it was wrong but I had to tell him someday. I'm not sure if I should be happy they're dating, angry, or sad. I'm so confused, I thought that if I date Jimin I'll learn to love him and forget about my feelings for Jungkook but that was a stupid thing for me to do...

I then get up and go out for a walk. Jimin will probably be with Taemin for the time being. "Sigh...I'm so stupid..." I mumbled

Jimin's POV

I watched as Taehyung left the room. I- I was just too confused. Was he just pretending to be in love with me? Or was he using me to move on from jungkook?

Whatever the case, I didn't like both the scenarios. I sighed, laying down on the bed. He must've thought I'd go to Taemin hyung. I thought, with a dry chuckle.

He knows me so well. He can almost predict every thing I do And so can I! I've been with him since... I don't even remember how long! And still he ended up crushing on Jungkook?

Well, we did do almost everything together, the three of us. We were the chaotic maknaes. But... That was just friendship, right?

I and Tae have been friends for the longest. It makes sense that we love each other... Right?