Chapter 1

Hiiii! I know this chapter is going to be very short, but I'm just starting this story, so please bare with me. My friend and I were writing screenplays, and I'm basing this off of one of them I wrote. I hope you guys do enjoy it! Please like and put this book into your book favorites! Thank you all xoxo

Marissa's POV:
It was just any 'normal' sunny day in PA. In this case, it's over 100 degrees Ferenheit and I'm dying from the heat. Staying inside would be the best option, but I must go grocery shopping with my roommate and best friend, Maddie.

"MADDIE! HURRY UP!" I shout at her.

"I'M COMING, I'M COMING. Calm your self, damn," she replies.

I laugh and walk out of the apartment and Maddie follows. I end having to lock up the apartment, which is usual. We make it to the car and jam out to music on our way to the store. Once we make it to the parking lot, the store is CROWDED. Parking is as scarce as a virgin in high school. I finally found a parking spot after five minutes and we make our way into the store.

~10 Minutes Later~

Maddie's POV:
"Marissa, don't forget the ice cream please!" I say.

"Okay! I'll go get it," she replies.

Marissa's POV:

I head for the ice cream section by spinning around as quickly as I can. It usually works, but this time, I fell right on my ribs.

"OH MY GOD!" I shout.

Maddie qucikly rushes to help me and we make it to back to the car. Maddie starts the car up and drives off like a mad man. We make it to the hospital within fourty-five minutes and I get admitted in. The pain is driving me crazy at the point. I wish it would all go away. The doctor shortly enters the room with a clipboard in hand.

"Ms.Henderson, you have broken three of your ribs on the right side. I'm going to give you some pain medicine to help out. It will make you drousy and will cause you to fall asleep. Sound good?" the doctor said.

"Yes, please!" I hissed.

A nurse came in shortly and gave me my medicine and such. Suddenly, everything turned pitch black for me.

Maddie's POV:
The doctor comes from Marissa's room and I qucikly stand up.

"Is she okay?" I ask with panic in my voice.

"Yes, she has three broken ribs. But, I was wondering if you had her medicial belongings on you?" the doctor asks.

Shit. It's at the apartment. That's about an hour away.

I nod my head indicating no.

"I thought that would be the case. She has an emergency contact, and I was wondering if I could call that person? You are the only concious party at the moment," the doctor says.

"Yes. You could call the president for all I care!" I say.

"Okay, thank you ma'am,"

I nod my head. After he walks off, I let out a heavy sigh of relief. Honestly, I'm worried. I hope everything turns out alright.