VII

Idia didn't think that Hera would be in the office but the sight in front of him was enough to make him laugh; the all mighty Zeus was cowering in the corner as Hera stood above him with a look that could kill but he held it together.
"Idia dear, M/n is at home. I give you full permission to visit, now go. He needs you now more than anything."Idia nods with a small smile before striking out into a run again, Idia remembers exactly where the house was and he nearly threw the front door open.
"Who the fuc-Oh shit, you're Idia!"Ares yelled and immediately rushed Idia off to M/n's flower room. When they arrived Athena stood in the doorway, merely looking in.
"How is he?"

"Worst...His eyes have lost more color...M/n hasn't moved from the window since mother stormed off... Eros said he can't find a balance anymore, due to giving M/n all control of Love of such pure nature."Idia's heart began to ache when he heard this. He asked to enter the room, at first, Athena was hesitant but steps aside to let the blue-haired male in.
"M/n?"There wasn't a reaction at first so Idia called out again while walking towards the angelic male.
"M/n, it's me, Idia. I came to see you! Lady Hera permitted me to see you... Aren't you happy to see me?"Idia asked while cuffing the slightly older males cheeks.
"I...I... Idia..."

"Yes?"

"Am I...Good?"M/n asked while leaning into Idia's touch. Said male nods with a big smile but M/n wanted to hear him say it.
"I...I want to hear you say it."

"M/n, you're a good boy. And to me, no one is better than you~"M/n felt satisfied with this and lays his head against Idia, falling asleep almost instantly.
"Did he fall asleep?!"

"Yeah, guess I'll stay here until he wakes up."Idia didn't mind one bit but it confused Athena, the only person who could get M/n fall asleep like that was their mother but none the less she was happy to M/n fall asleep after being awake for a full week. The older siblings leave the two alone and this gave Idia a chance to look around the room he was currently in.
"Is this the flower room I keep seeing in your post? Those pictures can't compare to seeing it in person."Idia said to no one as he rubs circles on M/n's back. Never had Idia been surrounded by such sweet smelling flowers, he could understand why this place was M/n's favorite. It was quiet like there wasn't a soul around.
"I'll protect you the best I can...If that's alright with you?"The only response Idia got from M/n was a light him and the male snuggling into him.
"Idia?"

"Oh, hello, Lady Hera."Hera smiles kindly at the young male and joins him by the window, she was amazed that her son had finally fallen asleep.
"I have a question for you. I already asked Hades and Persephone, they said it was up to you. So would you like to stay with us for a while? You know, to help him regain himself. Eros is struggling to keep balance but there is no rush."

"Of course I'll stay!"

"Thank you so much, you won't have to worry about dealing with Zeus, I'll arrange for you and M/n to stay in the crystal house to avoid any problems with Zeus. If he does mess with you, just call me and I'll beat him senseless."

"Thank you, lady Hera."