A Long Day

Soft.

That was the only thought that drifted through Naruto's mind as he awoke from his slumber, blinking his eyes as he came face to face with Rias, his master. She was leaning over his head, her hair falling to form a crimson curtain around them, her teal coloured eyes filled with amusement stared down at him.

"Good morning...again" she giggled down at him.

"Umm Morning" the nervousness in his voice was easy to hear.

Sitting up, Naruto looked at her to see she was fully clothed in some kind of school uniform, his eye trailed down to where his head had been.

Her lap, his head had been resting on her lap. The legendary place of comfort all men seeked.

The lap pillow.

His face burned, Was this the sort of thing common for the she devil? If that was the case he didn't really mind being a servant.

"Your clothes from last night were ruined so I picked some fresh ones out for you, the only thing left was your key and this" pulling her hand from her back she handed him a piece of fabric.

It was his headband, the sight of the familiar orange and black spiral made him smile slightly.

"Get dressed, we have a lot to discuss" Rias ordered.

Take it the clothes that were laid out form him Naruto vanished behind a curtain and began changing.

"So umm about before, you said something about you being a devil and me being your servant?" He called out to her.

"That's right, Last night both you and that boy Hyoudou Issei-Kun died, to save your life I made you and him a part of my peerage or servants in devil terms" she clarified. "But rest assured I treat my servants like family so both of you will be well taken care of" She finished.

"So you have more servants like us?" She could see his shadow mimicking his movement as he pulled his pants up.

"That's right, not including the two of you I have four other members of my peerage, you will meet them at a later point" she said.

"So how exactly are we supposed to serve you?" Naruto asked as he came out from behind the curtain.

Rias looked him over nodding slightly, He was wearing a black button up shirt that looked like it was made from denim with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms, dark blue jeans that hugged his frame nicely, a pair of white converse to add some light to his look and finally his orange headband of course pushing his bangs up while the two long ones framed his face.

"You look good, I'm glad I got your sizes right. But we will have to finish this devil talk later when everyone is together" Rias sat down on a bed while gesturing to Naruto to sit on the opposite bed.

"Now the important question at the moment is who are you Naruto?" Rais asked.

"Huh...what do you mean?"

"While you've slept I've been looking into you and turned up with nothing, no school documents, no medical history, no address, no relatives, nothing at all. Evidence suggests that you don't exist and yet here you sit right in front of me, so I will ask you again who are you?" She questioned.

"Well umm... My name is Uzumaki Naruto...My birthday is the 10th of October... umm ahh...My favourite food is all kinds of ramen, I'm an orphan and I ran away from the orphanage when I was 8, I've never been to school before....umm oh! I have been couch surfing from different peoples sofas....I got involved with people I probably shouldn't have but I needed money to eat...umm sorry it's pretty hard trying to think of everything about me" Naruto answered honestly while scratching the back of his head.