#2

No one POV

(They were still drunk from the previous chapter)

They look at each other, they both started kissing and it slowly turns into a make out session. Gaege carried Y/N without breaking the kiss, they went into Gaege's room. They both take their shirt off, Gaege starts kissing Y/N's neck and slowly making his way down. He started licking Y/N's 🐱.

Without warning, Gaege put his 🍆 into Y/N. "Ooooh yessss~" Y/N moaned. Gaege slowly pick up speed, Y/N moaned louder and louder. After 6 minutes they both cum.

After 5 rounds, they cuddle and fell asleep.

*the next day...*

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw Gaege still sleeping. I hardly remember what happened, Gaege wakes up. "Morning" I said as I sat up, "morning" Gaege relied in a sleepy voice. We went downstairs and made breakfast.

After we ate, we went to watch some TV before Gaege went into his filming room. "Y/N, if you need me I will be in my filming room" Gaege said as he walked up the stairs.

After a while, I got bored so I went into his filming room and just watch.

After 2 hours, Gaege was done and I went up to him and...

BOO!

"AHHHHH! Y/N you scared the shit out of me" Gaege said as we both laugh.

*the next day...*

I woke up and went downstairs to get something to eat. "Morning, Y/N" Gaege said as I walked down the stairs "morning" I said, I heard a knock on the door so I opened it.

It was Eddie, Gabby and Narrator, "oh hey guys, I didn't know you were coming." I said as I walk to the couch with them. "Will you all came in time because breakfast is ready!" Gaege said as we all went to the table.

*later that night...*

Gaege POV

"Gaege, Narrator!" Eddie said as he signal us to come. "Gaege, I want to ask you something" Eddie said, "ya sure what it is?" I said confused. "Gaege, do you like Y/N? Just asking" Eddie said as I went a bit red. "Hmm... Ya..." I relied turning redder than before.

"why not you ask her out on a date or something?" Narrator said, "then will you guys help me?" I asked. "of course, so here's the plan..." Eddie said as he explain what will happen, I agree.

Eddie POV

"Gabby!" I said as I signal Gabby to come. I told her the plan and she agreed.

*the next day, in the afternoon...*

Gaege POV

Me and Y/N were chilling in my room, "Y/N, want to... Like go somewhere for dinner, later..." I asked, "so... Like a date..." Y/N asked. "Will... Ya" I said. "Ya, sure" Y/N said, "at 8?". "Okay" she said as we walked downstairs.

Y/N POV

"Y/N want to go shopping?" Gabby asked, I nod and went to change. We say bye to the boys. Then hop in the car. "So anything you wanna get?" Gabby asked, "ya, I'm going on a date with Gaege, so..." I said.

"Oh my, we need to get you a nice dress for this date, girl!" Gabby said.

When we arrived at the mall we went to pick a pretty dress.

All the dresses are so cute and I can't choose

I end up choosing the red dress, we went to get some accessories for the dress. We went to the cashier to pay for our things and went back.

Gaege POV

"So do you know where you want to bring her?" Eddie asked, I shook my head. "How about that nice restaurant nearby?" Eddie said, "ya, that place a nice she will love it, thank Eddie!" I said as I went upstairs to get ready.

Y/N POV

When we reached home, I went into my room and changed into the dress. Then, Gabby helped me with my makeup. I heard a knock on the door and went downstairs, I open the door to see Gaege wearing a suit and holding a bouquet of flowers.

We went into his car and went to a restaurant. When we arrived at the restaurant, it was so pretty and romantic.

We seat and ordered our food, we chatted for awhile before our food came. After we were done with our dinner, we went for a walk before we went back. We reached home, Gaege smirk at me. Then, we went into his room.

______________________
To be continued...