First date part 3

Els POV:
Me and mike are ridding our bikes somewhere but I have no idea where. I am not used to riding my bike WITH mike and I was kind of wishing I could leave my bike somewhere and hop on with mike to cuddle up with him.
Mike broke the silence 'ummm el where are we actually going?'
'Uhhh I don't know, do you have any ideas.'
'Ummm well we don't have any food and in dates we usually eat food so umm I think our only option would be to go to a restaurant.'
'Are there any restaurants around here?'
'Umm yeah I know an affordable restaurant close by that do coffee and cakes.'
'Ok great!' I replied happily finally being with mike.
Mikes POV:
At first I really didn't want to go on a date with el because I thought she just wanted to tell me something about her period or something new she learnt about the birds and the bees but I'm sure she would have told me by now and I'm really starting to feel happy and comfortable with her again.
'Umm el?'
'Yeah?'
'I'm Uhh- I'm sorry for ummm... avoiding you recently.'
'It's ok. I love you mike.'
'I love you too Ellie.' I replied.
I didn't realize how much I missed her until now. She was probably really upset when I was ignoring her I shouldn't have done that.
'Umm el, because I've been avoiding you recently, to make up for it, I will pay at the restaurant so don't worry about paying half.'
Els POV:
Hopper and Joyce always tell me when I go out with someone it's polite to pay half but mike was kind of insisting so...
'Are you sure?'
'Yes yes! I insist!' He said smiling at me.
There was a restaurant looking building ahead of us.
'Is this it?' I asked
'Yes! Yes! This is it!' Mike smiled
We parked our bikes outside the restaurant.
I felt really happy when mike held my hand while we walked inside. When we walked on mike asked me, 'where do you wanna sit?'
'Ummmm...' I said looking around.
I saw a quiet spot next to the window, 'over there I pointed at the table.'
So we both walked over to the table with our hands still glued together. I sat down first and I expected mike sit sit opposite me but instead he sat right next to me. We didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then suddenly mike grabbed me and hugged me with all his might. I jumped for a second but then I relaxed in Mikes arms happily. Then I noticed him crying, 'Mike what is it?'
'I just feel so stupid that I wasted 3 days of my life completely ignoring you and trying to stay away from you. I'm sorry if I upset you.'
'No you didn't upset me, promise. I love you so much mike.'
Mike pulled away from the hug. I love you too pulling me into a long passionate kiss, untill....
'CHU! CHU! CHUUUM!' The waiter interrupted us loudly. We both quickly pulled away from eachother awkwardly.
'What would you like to order?'
'Oh right ummm. Too hot chocolates and we will decide what cake we want later.'
The waiter walked off looking very pissed off. We both looked at eachother giggling shyly.
Soon enough the hot chocolates came. They both had whipped cream on top but mikes one had marshmallows on the top and mine didn't. 'Umm can you give this one marshmallows too.' Mike asked politely
'No sorry, there was only a few more marshmallows left for one more hot chocolate' the waiter replied and walked away.
'It's ok mike, I don't mind.'
'No no no! I know you liked the marshmallows last time we had hot chocolate so have mine.' He said swooping them.
'Thanks!' I smiled at him
After we finished we were half way finishing our hot chocolates mike said
'Hey we would choose our cakes now'
'Ok' I smiled
So we picked up the menu from the table and looked at them.
'Is there anything you like?'
'Hmmmm I like this'
I said pointing at the brownie
'Cool do you want it with ice cream in the side?'
'Uhhh, ok then.'
'Ok great! Waiter!! We are ready to order!'
'What about you?' I asked
'I ummm... I don't have enough money?' He said embarrassed
'Yes what to you want?' The waiter said I'm a tired manner.
'Umm... one brownie with an ice cream on the side.'
The waiter left.
'Mike I could have payed for you.'
'No no no! It's ok, I really don't mind, I promise.'
'Fine, but share my one with me because I'm not that hungry.'
'No we don't have to-'
'No really please. I cant eat when your not eating anything.'
'Ok fine, I'll have a tiny bit of yours then.'
We both smiled at eachother and found eachother slowly moving towards eachother again. Just as our lips were attaching suddenly mike jumped whispering 'shit!' Looking at the window.
'What's wrong mike?' I said also jumping.
'Look outside!'
I turned around and gasped to see hopper walking outside coming to the restaurant.
'I can't let hopper now we were on a date without his permission!'
'I know he will kill me!'
'What are we gonna do?' I asked worriedly
Mike looked around as worried as me.
'Ummmmm... ooo el follow me!'  He said violently grabbing my hand and running to the bathroom.
'Mike I can't go in her, it's the mens-'
'And I can loose you again either!' Mike replied
My heart melted of joy when he said that.
Luckily there was no one there so mike took me into a bathroom stall and locked it. Mike sat on the toilet and I sat on his lap.
'How long are we gonna stay in here?'
I said breaking the silence.
'I don't know until hopper leaves.'
Again it was an awkward silence
'Mike?' I said, again breaking the awkward silence.
'Yeah?' He replied.
'Can we cuddle?' 
'You don't need to ask me el, but come on.' He smirked.
So I lifted my leg around him and cuddled him while he stroke my hair.
'Your hair is getting longer el.'
'Yeah, I know' I replied
No POV:
A while later
'OPEN UP!!! Don't think you can hid in her not to pay for your food!!!'
Mike and el both woke up from their god knows how long sleep by jumping together scared to death of that sound.
'OPEN UP RIGHT NOW OTHER WISE I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!'
Mike still half asleep gently pulled off el and opened the door terrified for him life, and sighed when he saw who it was.
'It's just the stupid waiter el, don't worry.' Mike sighed.
'PAY FOR YOUR MEAL AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!' Screamed the waiter.
Mike sighed and took out his money to pay. The waiter then grabbed both mike and Els hands and escorted them out of the bathroom. 'Wait a second! No no no no no!!! We can't go out or we will get caught by hopper!!!'
'Whose hopper? Your dad or guardian, I better hand you over to him.'
'Nooo! Screamed mike and el as they got dragged out of the bathroom stale.
'Is there anyone here called hopper?!' Called the waiter opening the bathroom door. Once mike and el
We're both fully out of the bathroom they looked around worriedly hoping hopper wasn't there.
'I guess there he isn't here, you can walk home!' Growled the waiter dragging them out of the building.
Mike and el bout  couldn't help but smile of relief at eachother.
Hopper luckily wasn't there.
Once they were chucked out of the restaurant mike looked at el in a very upset manner.
'I'm so so so so sorry el I ruined our first d-'
Before mike could continue talking el jumped into Mikes arms and gave him a long passionate kiss. Mike just about caught her and held her by her hips straight away kissing back. Then they both pulled away to hear stomping coming towards them from inside. They looked inside to see the waiter coming to shout at them. They already knew it was because they were kissing so mike whispered 'do you wanna go somewhere else?'
'Sure.' El smiled gazing at him black sparkly eyes with the sunset in the background.
The waiter opened the door screaming
'THIS IS A FAMILY RESTAURANT NO KISSING ALLOWED IN THE PREMISES OR OUTSIDE THE PREMISES!!! GO DO YOUR BUISNESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!'
'Oh don't worry we sure will!' Mike laughed skipping along with el to their bikes.
'AND DONT COME BACK!!!'
Mike turned around and put him middle finger at her and to his surprise el did the same.
Mikes eyes widened watching el put her middle finger up.
'Who taught you that?'
'You did. Just now.' El giggled.
As mike stood his bike up who looked at el and said 'hey uhhh... do you wanna leave your bike here and ride with me, I will come tomorrow and get your bike for you.'
El smiled gratefully 'yes I would love that.'
So mike got on his bike first and then el got on right behind him. Straight away el wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly. This was Els most favorite thing to do in the world. Mike began to ride his bike back to Els house on the road. Mikes mind was kind of blank focusing on the road and enjoying the feel of Els body wrapped around him. While el on the other hand was making an extremely tough decision, which looked more beautiful, mike or the sunset. She then came to the decision that mike was more beautiful.
'I love you mike.'
'I love you too el.'