𝟥𝟦 | 𝖳𝖮𝖷𝖨𝖢

"STINK

"STINK..." Corinne says, laying in the bed next to Demon. "Hmm?" He mutters, tightening his grip on her as she attempts to get up. "I gotta be at school like two hours. You gotta go before my momma wake up." She tells him.

"Five more minutes." He mutters.

"Just let me get up and you can go back to sleep." She says.

He groans moving his arm letting her get up. She gets up going into the bathroom to take a shower. After her shower, she brushes her teeth and washes her face.

"He don't listen." She thinks to herself, going back in her room, seeing him still asleep in the bed.

She goes into her dresser to get a bra and underwear set putting them on before going back in the bathroom to figure out what she was doing with her hair. She had stayed over so much that she had her drawer.

Demon finally got up going to use the bathroom while she looks at him through the mirror.

"You need some?" He asks. "No, just looking." She says before going back to brushing her hair. He laughs finishing his business. He walks over to wash his hands before hugging her from behind.

"Good morning." She mutters as he kisses her neck.

"Good morning." He tells her. "Stay home today. Spend the day with me." Demon takes over putting her hair into the high ponytail.

"Paris signed me and KK up to be basketball managers with her this season and we gotta watch practice." She tells him. "Stop letting her get you into shit." He rolls his eyes, as they go back into her bedroom.

"I need extra curriculars . College just a year away," Corinne hated being around people. "Should've joined book club." He says, putting on his clothes. "This sounds like jealousy." She tells him, putting on a pair of leggings. "Don't think Meech ain't tell me Nasir asked for your number." He mentions, making her freeze up a little putting on the A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie graphic tee.

"I didn't give it to him." She says, sitting down on her vanity chair. "I know. Good girl." He stands up kissing her cheek. "Cover it up and we gone have problems." Demon whispers. "We not in middle school." Corinne tells him.

"You keep me young." He begins putting on his shoes as she stands up. "Three years." She mumbles.

"Walk me out." Demon tells her as they walk out of her bedroom. He opens the door, pressing him the button for the elevator. She stands in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

"You gone call me later?" He asks, kissing her. "Of course." She exclaims, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Don't worry about me too much now." Demon jokes.

"How could I not? I love you too much." Corinne matches his playful tone. "And I love you more." Demon kisses her once more as the elevator arrives. She kisses him once more before he goes to catch the elevator. Corinne softly waves as they double doors close before closing.