Land Sliding

I lost all my hopes about this day. I drifted into anger. Sitting there like a useless man is screwing. I again heard that foot steps. She came with a drawing board this time. I think she may belong to that art exhibition crew.

She arranged the board and all. She stood there and closed her eyes. I don't know what she is doing. She is smiling to herself. Then I saw dimples in her cheeks, added bright glitters to her beauty. 

A beautiful tune is playing in my heart while looking at her. I took my guitar into my hands and slowly pulled the strings. She opened her eyes and glanced around may be she heard the sound. I swiftly hid behind the wall. I don't know why I hid.

She started her painting. What she is drawing there? I couldn't see that. All the while I spent my time looking at her. Many untold words twinkled in my mind. A new rhythmic tune played in my heart. After an hour she got a call and went back.

I ran to that painting. I'm very very curious to know what's in that board. I have no idea about art, but it is the most beautiful painting I ever seen. She draw the lawn area in rain. 

All the while I felt this place was disaster. After looking this painting, I understood how beautiful it is, how natural, pure with out lies. May be its her heart which made it beautiful. 

I got a call from manager and confirmed that our concert it canceled. All my hopes completely dropped. I went to lobby area which is filled with people. Some started in their ways as they fed up with this rain. Some stood there still hoping this rain will stop. 

Approximately after 15 minutes many cars returned back. Everyone stared asking what happened? Answer is Land Sliding due to downpour. So the ghat road is blocked. Technically we all stuck here.

*************************

##Hello Reader! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to hit VOTE.... Your Votes are mute claps which encourage us.

##Thank you sooooo much for your time... Love you lots....❤❤❤❤❤

##If you like it, Kindly suggest it to your fellow readers.....