Karaoke

"Dean." Cas called, trying to locate the hunter with beautiful green eyes. Cas had seen Dean sad a lot lately, so he wanted to do something that would make Dean smile again. So, he chose a restaurant that specializes in burgers and beer. Little did Cas know, it also doubles as a karaoke joint.
"Yeah," Dean respond gruffly, entering the library portion of the bunker.
"Let's go. I don't want to get stuck in a line. And," Cas started nervously, "I have a request."
"Okay, what is it?"
"Can I ride shotgun?"
Dean laughed for the first time in days. "Of course you can, Cas. I would never make you sit in the back."
When they arrived, were seated, and got their food, Dean looked like his normal self again. He was smiling like a little kid on Christmas. But he couldn't help it, Dean was happy.
Cas couldn't help smiling either. Every time Cas saw Dean he analyzed every part of Dean's face like it was his first time seeing it. His hair, eyes, jawline, muscles, everything made his heart skip a beat.
Dean, about to thank Cas, saw his face. He looked so... happy? Content? In love?
"What?" Dean asked suspiciously, that their thought running circles around his mind. He wouldn't be mad if Cas felt that way about him. After all, Dean felt that way about Cas. Although he doubts he'd ever have the courage to tell him.
"Oh, uh, nothing." Cas said blushing, ready to change the subject. "Maybe once you're done eating we can do karaoke." Cas nodded at the stage and microphones. "I've heard you sing, you're very good when you try."
Dean, mouth full of food, responded, "oh hell no. Over my dead body."
Cas looked down, disappointed. Then he looked up at Dean with sad puppy dog eyes he hoped Dean couldn't say no to. And he was right. Dean couldn't say no after Cas gave him that adorable attempt at puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. You win. But..."
"But, what?" Cas asked curiously.
"Will you do a song with me?" Dean asked, regretting the words right after they came out. "I mean you don't have to I was just - "
"Dean," Cas interrupted, "I would love to."
"Okay, uh, good." Dean said in his manliest voice. "I'll go pick a song." After Dean walked away he facepalmed himself for being so awkward. He's the Dean Winchester! He's the smoothest guy on the planet! And he just did..that. Oh boy.
As Dean was standing in front of the karaoke machine, an idea hit him. Maybe this is how he can confess his love for Cas, through song. The song he chose had to be two things. One: a duet. Two: a romantic song. But not too romantic because no chick flick moments.
"You know what," Dean thought, "screw it." He went for one of the most romantic songs ever. The song that is played at pretty much everyone's wedding. The song that he knows Cas loves. Can't Help Falling in Love.
As Cas walked onto stage, Dean gripped the microphone with sweaty palms. "I can't believe I'm doing this," Dean mumbled. But with one look at Cas, everything felt right. So, Dean started singing.
Dean's voice was soft and deep and he sang with so much compassion. Cas could feel himself falling deeper in love with him. Cas couldn't sing as well as Dean, but he still had a voice of an angel, and Dean thought he sounded beautiful.
During the whole song, they never broke eye contact with each other.
They ended the night with their first "I love you's" and their first kiss.