Beginnings of Izuku

"Nyanko Big" - Speaking out loud!
"Nyanko Big"- Speaking in English/others!
"(Nyanko Big)"- In thoughts!
"Nyanko Big" - Whispering!

Mwah Fwah Fwafwah Pwah Fwah Fwah Nyaaaaaah! 

NO ONE's POV:

Quirks a special trait that 80% of the population have inherited, which gave them supernatural abilities that range from simple ones to beyond godlike abilities that can run through cities with ease. Meanwhile, the remaining 20% who didn't inherit the Quirk Trait are labeled as Quirkless or people having no special abilities. The quirkless and the ones who have "weak or useless" are looked down on by most people, well mostly the quirkless who seems to be berated, insulted, or even harmed by most people as they think such people don't deserve to join them in their footing. The weak ones are mostly doubted when they pick the HERO job, as people think that they can't contribute to anything.

Heroes an interesting word that is used to describe the person who is admired for his or her courage. someone who has outstanding accomplishments, someone who is noble. Unfortunately, this word has lost its meaning in this society where people know the word Hero as a job where you gain popularity and fame, a way to make easy cash, or for those people who still remember the real definition they want to be a beacon of hope and peace for society. Sadly so few people only remember the definition of a HERO. 

Most children want to be a hero when they grow up even the quirkless ones and those who possess a weak quirk. A dream so gullible and favorable to them, but children are children oblivious to consequences and limitations. But when I say most children there's always one wanting to be different. Meet Izuku Yagi, twin of Izumi Yagi, childhood friends of the Katsumi and Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto and Sakura Todoroki. And here's the tale of how Izuku found beauty in the world. 

Izuku POV (4-Year-Old)

In the house of the Yagi's, two bundles of joys are waking up! Rubbing their two eyes and excitedly ran to the calendar, looking at the date it was their birthday! They are excited about what will happen when they visit the doctor. The two adorable twins ponder on how to wake their parents, Izumi gasped and squealed, quickly whispering to Izuku what's the idea and Izuku squealed and giggled at the funny idea they had.

Izumi: Hey! Izuku I have a great idea, on how to wake mom and dad, we should put a tripwire like those from the movies, where the guy with the fedora trip and activated a bobby trap? Or is it a booby trap? Hehehehe I almost forgot the idea, so what we do is put some string and do like the stringy trap at the door!

Izuku: That's so cool! Izumi, how did you thought about that? But shouldn't we do it like right now? Before mommy and daddy wake up?

Izumi: Uh-huh, quick let's do it! Hehehehe

The twins quickly ran to their room and find some string to do the booby trap as Izumi suggested. They searched around for 1 and a half minute for the tape and the string, once they got the materials needed, they let their goofy minds to prank their parents

Inko POV:

I wake up with the annoying sound of the alarm, I'm still sleepy and sat up straight. I needed to prepare breakfasts as I know it's an important day for my sweet children. It's their birthday, they can find out what quirks they will develop! So I wanted to give them some special breakfast that might make their days brighter. 

I look to my left and see my sleeping husband, laughing in his dreams, I smiled and try to wake him up, from nudging to tickling, I did my secret technique which is blowing at his left ear.